The Next Manager?

The owners will probably have a couple of big transfers ready to push through early this summer to placate the angry fans after this silly appointment.

In fact, they probably kinda need to before some average players light it up at the Euro’s and we dramatically overpay for them on the back of 2 good games. 🤣🤣🤣

The mediocrity is real . The Guardiola regen is nothing more than nowhere Chelsea level like the other heroes at the list like De Zebri , Thomas Frank . No one of them should to be nowhere near CFC but people propin these shits these Clowns destroyed this club  and people still  speaking about football and tactics this is beyond that . Downgrade is even more from Pochettino . How we upgrade this season with Championship manager who have one full season in his carrer who Clowlake will can control with more kids.For Maresca this is dream job so he is ok with that .You never will catch top 4 , to be competitive or trophies .Now was the time Clownlake to show that they will change the model, but obviously they they won't so fuck off  .Let's see if United is going to upgrade with Championship manager or they will  go to elite Tuchel who will delivery  for them .

1 hour ago, LAM09 said:

At the very least, Frank has EPL experience. 

I have a big dislike for him, ever since him being in the Danish league. I do not like his personality and I highly doubt he could handle the Chelsea dressing room.

Can Maresca do that? I have no idea tbh.

If we're going to insult the man (which I don't think he's done anything to deserve - we should aim our hatred at the Directors) then I would call him a bald Brendan Rogers not a Discount Pep.

43 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

In that game leicester were 1-0 after 2 minutes and could have been 4-0 up at half time if it wasn't for some terrible finishing 

Looks like a perfect match. 

22 minutes ago, milka said:

The mediocrity is real . The Guardiola regen is nothing more than nowhere Chelsea level like the other heroes at the list like De Zebri , Thomas Frank . No one of them should to be nowhere near CFC but people propin these shits these Clowns destroyed this club  and people still  speaking about football and tactics this is beyond that . Downgrade is even more from Pochettino . How we upgrade this season with Championship manager who have one full season in his carrer who Clowlake will can control with more kids.For Maresca this is dream job so he is ok with that .You never will catch top 4 , to be competitive or trophies .Now was the time Clownlake to show that they will change the model, but obviously they they won't so fuck off  .Let's see if United is going to upgrade with Championship manager or they will  go to elite Tuchel who will delivery  for them .

Yeah. Whichever chancy, Championship-level manager it will be, I hope the club won't repeat the same mistake THIRD time in form of burning bridges and literally insulting everyone they had held talks with, making the guy unsackable as a bonus; But yeah, I won't be surprised with another After high-tech, 10 year long reaserch we decided to go with X from Faroe Islands third division as dAtA shows this is absolutely best and eXcItInG manager, levels above any elite manager that miraculously shown interest in managing Clearlake's Chelsea and we put full trust in him, while other candidates suck and then proceed to hover around 12th place.

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Vegetable said:

Yeah. Whichever chancy, Championship-level manager it will be, I hope the club won't repeat the same mistake THIRD time in form of burning bridges and literally insulting everyone they had held talks with, making the guy unsackable as a bonus; But yeah, I won't be surprised with another After high-tech, 10 year long reaserch we decided to go with X from Faroe Islands third division as dAtA shows this is absolutely best and eXcItInG manager, levels above any elite manager that miraculously shown interest in managing Clearlake's Chelsea and we put full trust in him, while other candidates suck and then proceed to hover around 12th place.

You are making a mistake because look at the budget Pep has as City manager, as well as the budgets he had as Barcelona manager.
The same mistake some people make with horse racing jockeys.
With horses the best jockeys have something like 20% strike rate, the so called mediocrities only 2%.
But look at the horses the champions are given and the horses the others are given.
If a rule was enacted to assign horses to jockeys at random the margins would close. Not 20% to 2% but 11% to 6%, something like that.

So why is Maresca not the force to come ?
Let's not criticize him at a time the players do not even train as well, because it's summer !
The gimmicks of the board is another matter altogether.

Edited by cosmicway

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Profit ! 

Manager wise not making profit if end up firing and paying money money

Just hope their expectations aren't silly. We are still far from top 4 they can't expect miracles in one season and if he doesn't get that but there are postive signs don't think nahh

Edited by Laylabelle

39 minutes ago, calculatingInfinity said:

I have a big dislike for him, ever since him being in the Danish league. I do not like his personality and I highly doubt he could handle the Chelsea dressing room.

Can Maresca do that? I have no idea tbh.

Fair enough. You clearly have a more informed opinion about him than most. I just feel like the majority of names aren't at the level we want to be at. Conference league level, they might do.

20 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

You are making a mistake because look at the budget Pep has as City manager, as well as the budgets he had as Barcelona manager.
The same mistake some people make with horse racing jockeys.
With horses the best jockeys have something like 20% strike rate, the so called mediocrities only 2%.
But look at the horses the champions are given and the horses the others are given.
If a rule was enacted to assign horses to jockeys at random the margins would close. Not 20% to 2% but 11% to 6%, something like that.

So why is Maresca not the force to come ?
Let's not criticize him at a time the players do not even train as well, because it's summer !
The gimmicks of the board is another matter altogether.

Well, it's not really about Maresca as such. We are once again forced to make a downgrade from previous manager, this time from Poch, whose presence here would be unthinkable few years ago btw and him jumping off ship is solid indicator of how much of hot mess the club is inside, so that's not an optimistic view. While appointing him, club pretty much insulted Nagelsmann and co with their PR communication, successfully deterring big names from interest in this position now. And owners pretty much made fools of the club, by claiming it's "1000% proven, sure-fire forever manager", who suffered badly and is gone after one season. Same with Potter – he'd be gone a lot sooner if only owner's would not put their good name and dignity on this gamble and stand with him till the end only not to admit, that this choice didn't work out and their vision was a mistake, much to fans outrage.

Generally, talking shit is important in sports, but there are some occasions where it's better to refrain from talking shit and manager's appointment is one of them.

And about Maresca or whoever else, in my opinion it's having Potter written all over it again. Owners are "excited" on some wishful-thinking, high-risk idea, will back it up until their dead body, the manager will probably suffer badly, here we go again, another year, the same stuff. AND to add insult to injury, our players had enough time to go from mr nobody to mr elite footballers in their minds, so manager from outside top-level football will probably hit a wall in dressing room again.