Leicester 1-3 Chelsea

James

3 hours ago, HEREIAM said:

Is this site reliable? Seems like lazy speculation to me., like a prediction made by someone who hasn't followed our last couple of games.

1 hour ago, Blue Armour said:

Is this site reliable? Seems like lazy speculation to me., like a prediction made by someone who hasn't followed our last couple of games.

Zero doubts about it:

image.png.c8cce782f8ac4b663584269bed290f8b.png

20 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Zero doubts about it:

image.png.c8cce782f8ac4b663584269bed290f8b.png

😂

Hmm why would he include road tripped across the Scottish highlands of all things. Like it gives him credibility…

As somebody from there, wouldn’t exactly be shouting from the rooftops about road tripping it on a football website, so many other interesting places to go - although it is nice in the summer (on the odd chance when it doesn’t piss of rain in May/June/July). Certainly hope he wasnt watching any football up this way for sure be enough to scare him off and so much better places to go see football 😂😂

Edited by OneMoSalah

22 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

If no Reece and Sterling our right side will be much weaker. RLC will be RWB but winger? Can Felix occupy right side with Mudryk left? 

I guess we'll see. 

Hope Mudryk looks more confident today.

No Tielemans or Vardy for them so only Maddison that’s really capable of scoring a random wondergoal. They’re in terrible form as well apparently.

Hopefully we are aggressive.

With the given injuries, I have no much complaint on the team but it’s a bit shame Fofana is not on the bench but so many midfielders yes. 

I know the kid is raw but still a finisher, might be good to have on the bench.

9 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

With the given injuries, I have no much complaint on the team but it’s a bit shame Fofana is not on the bench but so many midfielders yes. 

Isn't he injured? 

I had hoped both Mudryk and Zakaria would be given starting berths, but I'm nonetheless pleased.

Liverpool's result makes this game that much more important.

Edited by LAM09

14 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Fofana is apparently playing with the U-21’s today.