Branislav Ivanovic

.Cee

suspended for semifinal? i remember the graphic showing up "misses next match" not sure though

yes, he is. The only player. We go with Luiz, Willian, Mikel and someone else with only one card away next match.

This guy is just so passionate about this club, this shirt and his job that I don't give a fuck if his crosses are terrible and he compromises our attacks way more than acceptable at this level of competitiveness and football. He makes it up. we've won two european titles and a league with this guy there. He gives his all, he's a great defender and while it'll be great to watch Azpili playing in his rightful position, we'll miss Iva, simply because to afford Azpili in the right we have to play Cole - who hasn't played a football match (except a few minutes against Stoke) in more weeks than I can count and who was already in a deep dip of form even before he's been injured. Cole was displaced by the team from a guy that was playing at the opposite side of his natural position and who's struggled to find his feet there in the first few matches. That's how bad Cole was, but let's hope he'll at least defend decently (his slowness really concerns me).

But I have a lot of respect and love for Mr. Branislav Ivanovic and I don't think we can afford him to leave (although I do think Mourinho could try to reverse him instead of Azpili next season if Luke doesn't come)

yes, he is. The only player. We go with Luiz, Willian, Mikel and someone else with only one card away next match.

This guy is just so passionate about this club, this shirt and his job that I don't give a fuck if his crosses are terrible and he compromises our attacks way more than acceptable at this level of competitiveness and football. He makes it up. we've won two european titles and a league with this guy there. He gives his all, he's a great defender and while it'll be great to watch Azpili playing in his rightful position, we'll miss Iva, simply because to afford Azpili in the right we have to play Cole - who hasn't played a football match (except a few minutes against Stoke) in more weeks than I can count and who was already in a deep dip of form even before he's been injured. Cole was displaced by the team from a guy that was playing at the opposite side of his natural position and who's struggled to find his feet there in the first few matches. That's how bad Cole was, but let's hope he'll at least defend decently (his slowness really concerns me).

But I have a lot of respect and love for Mr. Branislav Ivanovic and I don't think we can afford him to leave (although I do think Mourinho could try to reverse him instead of Azpili next season if Luke doesn't come)

Cole played for England. was decent but yeah, a disturbed back four is not really a good thing, Luiz needs to be careful the next game. Not get yellowed for the 2nd leg

The cross towards the end that bounced awkwardly in front of Cech and really could have gone anywhere... Why did Ivanovic once again refuse to close down the player crossing? He gives wingers and full backs so much time to pick their cross it's ridiculous.

Easily the most frustrating player of the season, because he keeps playing game after game, game after game, and he kills our attacking opportunities game after game, game after game.

I also get the feeling Mourinho believe Ivanovic IS his ideal RB, which is even more frustrating.

Easily the most frustrating player of the season, because he keeps playing game after game, game after game, and he kills our attacking opportunities game after game, game after game.

I also get the feeling Mourinho believe Ivanovic IS his ideal RB, which is even more frustrating.

What is worse he might be the reason we are gonna miss out on Shaw too. I actually hope PSG come in and bid 20m for him so we could sell