Branislav Ivanovic

.Cee

He had 2 or 3 games earlier this year when he hit some nice crosses, but overall he's terrible at it.

Definitely not the attacking fullback you need in games like these.

It was disgusting to see him get raped by Bolasie though, small matter of Lavezzi next lol.

Yes.

In fact his crossing has been pretty good for the last couple of months, but that all gets forgotten as the toys get thrown out of the pram.

yes. couple of good crosses here and there but not even slightly consistent. It's not his strong point. cross today not the first time it has gone sailing over everyone

Can't pick him out because the whole team had bad individual performances, but surely you have to notice that almost all the goals we concede from crosses come from his side.

I don't blame him for his crossing, he's a CB, he doesn't have the technical abilities of a RB. Jose should just ask him not to cross anymore.

but surely you have to notice that almost all the goals we concede from crosses come from his side.

West Brom away, Villa home & away, Stoke away and now Palace away...

I don't blame him for his crossing, he's a CB, he doesn't have the technical abilities of a RB. Jose should just ask him not to cross anymore.

You know we are desperate when we keep on passing the ball to him to cross it..

The guy's had a good season for us. He's scored important goals and he's been a cornerstone of the team, but I think we definitely need to look to get someone in on the left-side to allow Azpi the chance to move back to the right. Can't think of many better right-back/centre-back covers going into next season.

Can't pick him out because the whole team had bad individual performances, but surely you have to notice that almost all the goals we concede from crosses come from his side.

West Brom away, Villa home & away, Stoke away and now Palace away...

THIS

I know its bad wishing someone's suspension but I hope Iva is suspended for a couple of games espacially the up comin ones, Mou will never drop him otherwise, his been poor his flank is always open and he does not offer tht much in attack, I prefer AC3 at leftback and Azp at right especially in tight games like the palace game

In a game where you're going to have a lot of possession, Bran is the worst full-back to have on the pitch as he has no idea what to do with the ball. In matches against the big teams you need him for defensive solidarity. I hope José has recognised this and goes out and buys another right-back in the summer. It's clear Azpi is his left-back now, I doubt he'll ever start a game again on the right.