Branislav Ivanovic

.Cee

Rant- read at your own risk

How did someone so technically terrible on the ball get a shirt in a big club like chelsea. I've never seen a footballer that is so terrible with the ball at his feet.

He cant pass

He cant cross

He cant shoot

He cant do basically anything with the ball at his feet,

His terrible pass was what caused that second goal, wtf. I was complaining to my friends that i can swear ivanovic cant jog a ball more than 10 times. If he was a brazilian, he'll never play football. He's only good with his head and has strength.

The opposition have developed a tactics to let ivanovic have the ball and mark every other person. Fuck off

/Rant

Stinker of a game today.

Don't blame him though, Mourinho needs to select Azpi on the right in games like these. It was infuriating how comfortable WBA were with Ivanovic having the ball, and it was also embarrassing how we always searched out for him.

Just like he rightfully retained his place at the start of the season, when on form, he deserves to sit out at least a couple of games until he gets it back.

Cesar deserves to have more chances at his preferred RB position. Possibly Bertrand can come in on the left flank, if Mourinho isn't confident to play Cole there.

He's a good defender but not the best for attack.

All his crosses seems to be a waste.

The manager should take notice of this.

So either work on his crosses or change him to cb where his defensive skills will be better complemented.

For someone who is "selected for his aerial dominance" he sure does lose his man a lot in set pieces. That's the second game in a row in the league where he lost his man which caused us to concede a game-changing goal.

Won't even mention his "technique" on the ball, if you can even call it that.

He had a bad game today but didnt almost everyone, what was going on with the fight at the end?

the baggies lost it and in a way it was understandable ... I can imagine Jose if the situation was reversed ... I actually thought it a penalty albeit a soft one ...

I agree with most you post ,, But we didnt fail to win because of the ref