Branislav Ivanovic

.Cee

Ivan says he would like Suárez here despite him bitting him?

#Respect

Because he is thinking for the team and he knows how good Suarez is.

Plus he talked with Suarez after the match I think, Suarez probably apologized and that was the end of it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like this player a lot. He is the kind of RB that Mourinho likes also. He is tall and can help in the center when necessary and in corners or free kicks, and he is good enouth in attack.

I think he will be in the starting 11 most of the time as RB.

Guess nobody have forgotten that interview where Geoff Shreeves told Ivanovic he won't be playing in the CL final right?

Four Four Two did a short interview with Shreeves in their latest September magazine edition and asked him about that interview. And Shreeves said he texted this to Ivanovic after he scored the winning goal in the Europa League final:

"Congratulations - hopefully you'll be remembered for that goal now and not that bloody interview." He laughed at that

I really like Branislav, i think he is a great player, best scoring defender, lol, i love how he just pops up and noone is watching him and bang goal. That Europa League final winner, i was crying, was wonderful. He also seems like a pretty decent bloke. On my teamsheet every week :)

Even though he scored the winner today but bloody hell, could have been sent off for his challenge against Benteke and again, his defending against Agbonlahor was horrific. Got sold and turned inside out by him. That was so like Cahill in recent times!

One of the worst performances I've seen in a Blue shirt. Got turned too easily one-on-one, his position was bad and his decision making even worse. He should have been sent off..twice! I don't want to see him at RB for a very long time after this.

One of the worst performances I've seen in a Blue shirt. Got turned too easily one-on-one, his position was bad and his decision making even worse. He should have been sent off..twice! I don't want to see him at RB for a very long time after this.

hahaha

TWICE?

Once again, sprouting shit without watching the game.