Branislav Ivanovic

.Cee

I am beginning to dislike him myself, he is becoming a thug like Ben Thatcher - he doesn't need to, he is a classy defender.

I agree... In the last couple of matches he behaves as a jerk... Don't like this behaviour at all...

He is behaving badly off late but i m surprised that people want him to go, i mean how can that thought even cross our minds. He is a versatile player and someone who Chelsea need the most, he is surely making his journey among the best. Come on guys,we dont have anyone to replace him even for 30M

He is behaving badly off late but i m surprised that people want him to go, i mean how can that thought even cross our minds. He is a versatile player and someone who Chelsea need the most, he is surely making his journey among the best. Come on guys,we dont have anyone to replace him even for 30M

Who said he should go?

He signed a new contract in February last year that will keep him at the club till 2016. Should be worth around 25m at the very least!

25m+ for a 28 year old RB/CB?

I know if Ivanovic was playing for antother club, i would be pissed if Chelsea paid that for him. He is worth 20m masx, especially considering he would have no resale value 3-4 years.

Lets face it Ivanovic is not the best going forward, attacking fullbacks are much more demanded in the modern game.

If Iva wants to go to Madrid,I wouldn't stop him.Yes,hes been an important of the team for many seasons but there will come a time,when he will leave and that won't be a 15m+ transfer.His departure could help the likes of Hutchinson and Bruma to get some regular first team action but then there is the right back issue.So its really a difficult choice.I know all of you want him to stay but we must sell the players at the right time in order to make some kind of profit and not have a bunch of 30+ age players.

Iva has achieved a lot in Chelsea colors and a new adventure at Madrid wouldn't be a bad idea at all for both him and the club.