Branislav Ivanovic

.Cee

Branislav Ivanovic may face ban as Chelsea defender aims attempted headbutt and headlock on James McCarthy

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2949799/Branislav-Ivanovic-face-ban-Chelsea-defender-aims-attempted-headbutt-headlock-James-McCarthy.html

The agenda, it had just started

If he gets a ban I blame Chelsea TV

2594095D00000578-0-image-a-1_14236855404

Today wasn't his day, his own club TV disdaining him, having the guy who got his fingers on his asshole playing in two positions in the lineup and then English TV demanding a ban for him.

I totally understand why he didn't take part of the dressing room picture. :P

If he gets a ban I blame Chelsea TV

2594095D00000578-0-image-a-1_14236855404

Today wasn't his day, his own club TV disdaining him, having the guy who got his fingers on his asshole playing in two positions in the lineup and then English TV demanding a ban for him.

I totally understand why he didn't take part of the dressing room picture. :P

:lol:

well, even some people in Chelsea TV want to see Azpi on RB, therefore Luis on LB really bad. We're not alone.

Would a 3-match ban rule him out of the COC final?

yes.

Well, campaign or no campaign, if he's banned we will deal with it just like we did with Diego's absence. May be even easier to handle as I think Luís can do a job there and defensive mistakes per defensive mistakes, Iva has a lot of them every match (although that wasn't the case against Villa, he did really well then and I blame the goal more on Oscar being easily passed by and Cahill not using his brain and see that he didn't need to run behind a player that was moving towards a space where there were three of our players already there).

Gosh. Ivanovic can sometimes be infuriating, can't he? Scores important goals for us but then, has the tendency to combust unnecessarily on the pitch. His attempted headbutt on McCarthy may or may not have been intentional but why give the FA more excuse to punish us? Even if the FA are rubbish, silly to give them that ammunition and put more heat on ourselves. :doh:

i'd be happy if it's only a one game suspension

I'd be even happier if he didn't get a ban at all, he is vital to our team offensively and defensively, people might not like how he performs but hes a huge asset to this team no matter what the coincidences.