Branislav Ivanovic

.Cee

Ivanovic has been a major driving force behind both achievements. His relentless energy helped to stifle Liverpool in the first leg of the semifinal and helped Chelsea maintain their rhythm and tempo in the return match before scoring the goal that decided the tie.

The Serbian international was then virtually flawless in the 1-1 draw against City,

Haha right...If you say so, ESPN.

Maybe the journo was asleep during the opening 35 minutes of the game, where Ivanovic was giving the ball away in his own half.

After that, he barely did much wrong (as City kept attacking with Navas) and he also played a world class pass.

"The Serbian international was then virtually flawless in the 1-1 draw against City"

spchlss.gif VIRTUALLY FLAWLESS ! ???

Seriously, WTF.

Yeah, virtually flawless. Those 3 times he gave City the ball at the edge of our own box were not defensive mistakes (ask Opta of you don't believe me!), he just had Aguero as captain of fantasy football team :clown:

Just saw all of the 'warlord' and 'warrior' posts.

Not sure how anyone can honestly say that after seeing the numerous times of him diving and screaming like he's been shot. Stuff like this just makes those antics even more embarrassing. I'll say again, man-up Brana.

Just saw all of the 'warlord' and 'warrior' posts.

Not sure how anyone can honestly say that after seeing the numerous times of him diving and screaming like he's been shot. Stuff like this just makes those antics even more embarrassing. I'll say again, man-up Brana.

To be fair shit loads of players do it.

To be fair shit loads of players do it.

Great, not my point though. Not many players do it who are 6.2 and built like a tank. Would JT, Zouma, Matic or Mikel carry on the way he does? Would they hit the floor as quickly as Brana does when he gets tackled by players much smaller than him? Not a chance in hell.

The point is that labeling a prone diver as a 'warrior' is absolutely ridiculous.

Great, not my point though. Not many players do it who are 6.2 and built like a tank. Would JT, Zouma, Matic or Mikel carry on the way he does? Would they hit the floor as quickly as Brana does when he gets tackled by players much smaller than him? Not a chance in hell.

The point is that labeling a prone diver as a 'warrior' is absolutely ridiculous.

Would you not label your favourite player drogba a warrior then? (I'm not disagreeing , I don't like to see it either) ,