Branislav Ivanovic

.Cee

I'm not so sure. Costa is a monster.

Costa is a monster...but I think he isnt as strong as people think. He is strong obviously, just not as much as people make him to be. Drogba was twice physical monster that can be seen in ball hold up, jumping etc... :halo:

I think Costa would explode and go in fight sooner, but Iva is physicaly stronger. He can cope with any player in PL, while Costa got outmuscled against certain defenders in PL.

I think Costa would explode and go in fight sooner, but Iva is physicaly stronger. He can cope with any player in PL, while Costa got outmuscled against certain defenders in PL.

Ivan maybe built like a brick shithouse but he dives around like a pussy and it's embarrassing. Put Zabaleta in that position and he'd have scored the goal instead of flopping about pathetically with his arms in the air.

Costa is a monster...but I think he isnt as strong as people think. He is strong obviously, just not as much as people make him to be. Drogba was twice physical monster that can be seen in ball hold up, jumping etc... :halo:

fight isnt all about how strong you are. especially between 2 strong people.

shame ivan messed up the easy cut back to costa in the 1st half, but then does the cross of the season later, and costa slices

After the diving controversy of recent week against Hull that put us in a negative spotlight, he goes on and does that further reinforcing the sterotype that most footballs IQ is in the double digits. If I was Jose I would be having some very harsh words with him and would implement a policy to fine any Chelsea player that dives from this point forward.

Putting aside the fact that Ivanovic should be embarrassed, condemned and punished for another pathetic dive, you would think that after all this time, he would dive a little more convincing. Make the diving less obvious. But no. It's still as embarrassing and pitiful as ever, especially for one so big to go down so easily! :doh:

fight isnt all about how strong you are. especially between 2 strong people.

shame ivan messed up the easy cut back to costa in the 1st half, but then does the cross of the season later, and costa slices

I don't think Costa expected Ivanovic would find him with that cross lol.

He was probably thinking, this dude messed up an easy 10 yard cut back, like hell he's going to find me here. Next thing you know, perfect cross lol.

Putting aside the fact that Ivanovic should be embarrassed, condemned and punished for another pathetic dive, you would think that after all this time, he would dive a little more convincing. Make the diving less obvious. But no. It's still as embarrassing and pitiful as ever, especially for one so big to go down so easily! :doh:

It's always funny when the big guys dive. Yaya Toure dives are probably the funniest I've seen :lol: