Dinamo Zagreb 1 - 0 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

Oh come on….

Even if he’s not fully fit, their goal didn’t happen purely because he’s not fit or he’s lost a step.

Its so basic, it happened because he’s not aware who’s around him and doesn’t drop off 1 or 2 yards like any ordinary CB would do there, never mind a supposed top top one who can be the best in the world in a few years.

And before that KK loses an aerial duel which a certain fat spanish waiter did say to the media that aerial duels and concentration wasn’t necessarily a huge strength of his. 

Hopefully its just that both are playing in a struggling team and everyone’s making mistakes as opposed to being glaring weaknesses in their game to fail to do the basics in those situations.

I am NOT blaming him for the goal per se

that's on KK

what I am saying is that did not exhibit much closing burst once he got up to full speed

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I am NOT blaming him for the goal per se

that's on KK

what I am saying is that did not exhibit much closing burst once he got up to full speed

How can you blame KK for losing out on a header but not blame Fofana for being unaware of where his opposite numbers positioned and not dropping off when he’s the last player in the backline?

That is basics… If he was positioned better he would of controlled the whole situation because he controls the space behind him better.

Edited by OneMoSalah

Just now, OneMoSalah said:

How can you blame KK for losing out on a header but not blame Fofana for being unaware of where his opposite numbers positioned and not dropping off?

That is basics… If he was positioned better he would of controlled the whole situation because he controls the space behind him better.

its was more on KK than Fofana, but Fofana is not entirely blameless

and none of that has anything to do with my original comment, which I 100% stand by

subject sliding doesn't work on me