Dinamo Zagreb 1 - 0 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

its was more on KK than Fofana, but Fofana is not entirely blameless

and none of that has anything to do with my original comment, which I 100% stand by

subject sliding doesn't work on me

You just said “your not blaming Fofana for the goal per se” now hes not entirely blameless, make your mind up 😂

Maybe he isnt fit (again I would imagine hes either as close to or basically fully fit) but I would hope that his fitness wouldn’t be to such a poor extent that it’s affecting how he’s playing. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Auba looked (completely understandably) out of sorts

Thought he looked lively and dangerous the first 15 minutes but as soon as they scored we've completely lost the plot.

Mentality across the whole team at the moment has a lot of question marks.

Just now, OneMoSalah said:

You just said “your not blaming Fofana for the goal per se” not hes not entirely blameless make your mind up 😂

Maybe he isnt fit (again I would imagine hes either as close to or basically fully fit) but I would hope that his fitness wouldn’t be to such a poor extent that it’s affecting how he’s playing. 

again I said per se (I should have added majority of blame) BUT

that has nothing to with my original comment

27 minutes ago, Pizy said:

We have one of the most expensive and talented squads in all of Europe. A squad that any coach would salivate at having.

And yet we play as if we’re Everton who have next to no talent. What on earth are we doing in training? How does a side containing Auba, Sterling, Havertz, James & Chilwell on each flank etc look this poor? 

I’m well and truly starting to really sour on Tuchel as our coach. He’s a fantastic man off the pitch but the level he has this ridiculously talented and expensive squad playing at is completely unacceptable. 

You do have to wonder when the question "Poch In?" starts becoming an attractive proposition. 

This is just completely unacceptable at any level for a club that has spent this much.