Arsenal 4 - 0 Chelsea (Pre-Season)

I had to sort out an update that hit my laptop. It was making it so that I only had the mobile icons. I had to go to my tired old PC to create this thread. Sorry about the delay. As before the graphics reflect the time and date of the local US kickoff. Another very early game in the UK. I will be in the stadium for this one. I hope we go strong against Arsenal, but it is preseason.

13 hours ago, chelsea_4_eva said:

No Sarr, no Barkley, no Michy, no Kennedy please.

In yesterdays public Training when players were asked to dribble around two cones, Sarr was the only one to straight run into one of them and lose the ball. everybody else even other technical low lives like Michy or Timo did it with ease. I know it’s selective af but sarr  might very well be our poorest technician since the two donkeys.  But other than those duds, he cost peanuts. Should have sold him last summer tho 

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

In yesterdays public Training when players were asked to dribble around two cones, Sarr was the only one to straight run into one of them and lose the ball. everybody else even other technical low lives like Michy or Timo did it with ease. I know it’s selective af but sarr  might very well be our poorest technician since the two donkeys.  But other than those duds, he cost peanuts. Should have sold him last summer tho 

£120K p/w 🥲

Also I would love to see Colwill start for this one, very ideal... against a premier league team in a friendly.

Just to remind some of You guys, preseason is for warm up and marketing, we don't really want to get our most powerful 11 injured for months before PL even begins, so be careful what you wish for. I'd rather see Kenedy and loose to some exotic clubs in games for golden hot dog, than not see our starting 11 until new year…  

On 22/07/2022 at 07:36, MoroccanBlue said:

Let's field an XI of players that will actually be here this season huh?

Mendy

Chalobah Silva Koulibaly

James Jorginho Kovacic Chilwell

Gallagher

Havertz Sterling

Replace Gallagher with Mount, and that sounds about right.

As a side note, Bayern and City are also currently playing here in America and just about to kick off. The stadium looks about 85% Bayern fans on TV. 🤣🤣🤣