Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Manchester United enter race to sign Monaco midfielder Aurelien Tchouameni

damn,,what a perfect summer for United if they can get Sancho, Varane and Tchouameni. no more reason for Ole if he failed to win one of PL / CL...

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

Manchester United enter race to sign Monaco midfielder Aurelien Tchouameni

We’ve reentered negotiations 

10 hours ago, Mana said:

Wooooooow. Vesper was right! You just love being a dickhead. 🤣

But congratulations. You win, since now I know that you're officially a dickhead you're going to my block list. You're the 2nd person ever to do that! Thankfully I don't have to see your posts again! 

haha there there, Sometimes its ok to be wrong xx

wonder if this is ban hammer worthy, personal insults yet again!

Edited by Warning_Hazard

It is nice that we also fixed now squad issues. We had 3 LBs/LWBs last season and also 3 strikers. Now with Emerson, Giroud and Abraham out and just Lukaku in we fixed this problem of extra players in the squad.

Milenkovic renew with Fiorentina so I think WH will now pay for Zouma.

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

Romano just said we will decide in the next few days about a new CM and we are keeping an eye on Saul Niguez not advanced yet.

Chelsea still working on Kounde deal too

Can’t imagine us spending another 200m this summer after doing so last season. But if we somehow pulled both of these off we would surely have the best squad in all of Europe.

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Can’t imagine us spending another 200m this summer after doing so last season. But if we somehow pulled both of these off we would surely have the best squad in all of Europe.

We have freed up some serious wages in the last few days/last week, not to mention the Lukaku sale was basically funded by the sales. The you factor in what Roman was willing to spend anyway plus CL winning money, we could easily fetch in 2 more say the Monaco lad and Kounde....£100M or there a bouts.

3 hours ago, Pizy said:

Saul is interesting. Could he molded into holder ala Jorginho?

another target (not a main one as I always suspected he would renew) is off the board

Bayern Munich and Leon Goretzka have agreed to terms on a new deal

https://www.bavarianfootballworks.com/2021/8/20/22633745/bayern-munich-leon-goretzka-joshua-kimmich-contract-transfer-brazzo-sabitzer-muller-lewandowski-sule