Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

6 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

50-70m for a Brazilian CB who is uncapped even at youth level in a period of rather meh Brazilian CBs and with just one ok PL season would be ridiculously stupid- in other words a trademark clownlake signings 

if we are obsessed with buying a Brasilian CB, there is one name above all others (who are even remotely available) and he is right footed (what we need the most if we sell Tevoh, and also due to Thiago leaving, Fofana being perma-wrecked more than likely, and Disasi being so so meh):

Bremer  

29 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Not a pure centre forward? Wtf is he then 🤣

If he is another multifunctional attacker who isn’t an actual striker or have a proper position, whats the point? Might as well go back to Sterling upfront like under Tuchel or go with Nkunku etc.

Swear people are creaming themselves over every potential signing we make but have seem to forgotten most of the signings these 2 idiot sporting directors have made have flattered to deceive. Or because some ex Barca coach, who is 90% going to be bias towards a Barca academy player, says he presses like an animal. Things like fighting for every ball and presses aren’t rare skills, its basics of modern day football.

Just another signing that is the complete opposite of what we actually need: a ready made striker who will elevate our side from day 1. We will never learn.

I think when he is saying not a pure center forward is because he doesn’t yet have the hold up play as a part of his game. At 18, he has plenty of time to develop it. Who knows?

I fucking swear to god I was just thinking yesterday that it was strange we hadn’t been linked with Dewsbury Hall yet with the Maresca connection. Now lo and behold….! 🤣🤣🤣

I really like him. He’s super tidy on the ball and very decisive. Trouble is, where tf would he slot into our team?! 

5 hours ago, LAM09 said:

I just really hope we sign someone who's first-team quality and over 27 this summer.

Giorgi Mamardashvili turns 24 in September, already has 21 caps for a national team that never quailfied for a major tournament until he and KK came along, (and now they made it to the knockout stage in their first finals try) plus he also already has around 17,000 topflight minutes

he has been (by far) the best GKer at the Euros

watch that Portugal game and you see the absolute class:

extended highlights

https://uuuuuuuuu.tryupkora.com/embed/tkAGc60npStVU

3 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

They know exactly what they are getting with Omari.

Even if they want to flip him like a burger surely another season in the Premier League would increase his value to 40-50m. What's the point of selling him for 25m now.

I'd take Hall over Gallagher. Gallagher's tactical awareness and technical ability is very poor and he'd be a massive liability in Maresca's system. Hall is left footed, smoother on the ball and seems to be a bit faster 

Dewsbury Hall in for £30-35m whilst selling Gallagher for £50m or more would be excellent business for me. The former is proven to be picture perfect under our new manager and is miles better from a technical POV than Gallagher.

The idea of seeing Gallagher trying to play one touch, tiki taka football makes me cringe a bit tbh. He’s someone who needs to just be “unleashed” and allowed to run around like a madman. That’s not what we need anymore.

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Dewsbury Hall in for £30-35m whilst selling Gallagher for £50m or more would be excellent business for me. The former is proven to be picture perfect under our new manager and is miles better from a technical POV than Gallagher.

The idea of seeing Gallagher trying to play one touch, tiki taka football makes me cringe a bit tbh. He’s someone who needs to just be “unleashed” and allowed to run around like a madman. That’s not what we need anymore.

With or without Gallagher we don't need another midfielder. We got Carney.