Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 minute ago, Vegetable said:

Truth is it is ridiculous money to pay for him, no matter if it's us or Pool who does that

It is but think about it This way. We don't need to worry about dm for 10 years. Real did the same with tchou. He is the right target.

3 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Is it possible Tyler Adams just failed his medical. Pulling the plug just bc we have to pay more for Caicedo is super unprofessional from our side tbh no matter what ppl think of the player.

Far too convenient. 

Given what happened with Ziyech in January, we shouldn't be surprised. 

15 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Yeah it definitely stinks of telling Adams the situation has changed and we can't get you. 

Bit disappointed tbh although I'll quickly get over it if we get this deal over the line 🤣

Felt he was going to be a good signing.

Honestly for £110m - far far too much - when Brightons manager has said he’s already forgotten about him, just go and get it done no pissing around if he’s the guy we want.

Or just go get someone else for half the price and let him stew at Brighton meaning they lose value and probably never get the same offer again. 

Been far too much fucking about and wait and see we will probably try lowball the deal Liverpool agreed…. just do it or don’t. 

Can just see it too, if we pay £110m for him that he’s going to be absolutely bang average (hopefully not but wouldn’t be surprised now after this whole saga)

Edited by OneMoSalah

Just now, OneMoSalah said:

Honestly for £110m - far far too much - when Brightons manager has said he’s already forgotten about him, just go and get it done no pissing around if he’s the guy we want.

Or just go get someone else for half the price and let him stew at Brighton meaning they lose value and probably never get the same offer again. 

Been far too much fucking about and wait and see we will probably try lowball the deal Liverpool agreed…. just do it or don’t. 

tbf we CAN go and lowball them now. Will completely piss them off, but no one is gonna touch him now that he committed to moving to us and de Zebri writing him off. If we offer them like 103m or smth like that they have to take it.

4 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Bit disappointed tbh although I'll quickly get over it if we get this deal over the line 🤣

Felt he was going to be a good signing.

He was a middle of the road signing. He would have made a fantastic squad player.. but he is and will never be good enough to become a main stay in the team. Its a far better decision to cancel bringing him in and add those funds to Caicedo who will be a main stay for the next 5 plus years.

This isn't about pissing Adams off or doing a cunts trick it is simply business. 

I'm damn sure if after this mornings events you had a choice of losing Adams and getting Caicedo, I know which one is the choice.

5 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

tbf we CAN go and lowball them now. Will completely piss them off, but no one is gonna touch him now that he committed to moving to us and de Zebri writing him off. If we offer them like 103m or smth like that they have to take it.

Lowballing them would be ridiculously stupid though. As if the pursuit hasn’t already been.

They’ve said highest bid wins, £110m was highest offered and accepted, do you think their going to accept less? Even if we are only place he wants? I mean they will try to push him to go to Liverpool for a higher fee I would think still.

And even then look at what Brighton did to Robert Sanchez last season, De Zebri wont be scared to do the same I would think. 

I mean they know we are desperate so lowballing them would be incredibly stupid. Just leaves a further opportunity for Liverpool to try convince him or someone else to potentially enter the fray. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

Looks like Clearlake have removed Paul Winstanley from negotiations and Eghbali and Bohely are now taking over. 3 months to get this done and now the club are ending up paying more than what they could've got the player back in July.

10 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Looks like Clearlake have removed Paul Winstanley from negotiations and Eghbali and Bohely are now taking over. 3 months to get this done and now the club are ending up paying more than what they could've got the player back in July.

I'm sorry but if your bosses have to step in to do your job, your not very good at it.

Seems more and more the big boys in Boehly and Eghbhali are having to step in and do the job themselves because the useless cunts they pay can't even scratch their own knackers.

In other news, the Liverpool forums are in meltdown and apparently we are a disgrace and they didn't want Caicedo anyway