Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

53 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

First time I saw Gael play was a youth team game at The Bridge, think it was against Cardiff, and I'm sad to say that I wrote off his first team chances within 20 minutes of kick-off. I've been as disappointed as anyone with Mykhailo, but I'm not at the point yet where I've written him off. Already feels though that the early part of the season will be his last chance saloon.

It’s been 15 games…. Lol

3 hours ago, Vegetable said:

So now we went from considering Mudryk absolute shit to considering him great, because he does well in U21 tournament, which is pretty much the same thing as PL football, if I understand correctly? The Chelsea thing 🤣

Find me the posts of one poster who said he was shit before and done a total 180 based on this match.

3 hours ago, Reddish-Blue said:

Wonder if they have any midfielders available (the last one we got from Lyon turned out to be pretty good)...considering we're short in midfield heading into next season. 

Maxence Caqueret is pretty good there. Bit of a golden oldie by our current standards though as he's 23.

They have quite a strong group of young players at various positions.

22 minutes ago, Duppy Conqueror said:

Maxence Caqueret is pretty good there. Bit of a golden oldie by our current standards though as he's 23.

They have quite a strong group of young players at various positions.

U21 tourneys are  becoming our a more important scouting venue for us than the senior tourney at this rate lol

Still weird that so many 23yo can play at so called u21 tournaments. Maybe rebrand the thing. Biannual major tournaments are a weird thing when you have annual age brackets anyway. 

So, that's Poch through the door, now just some players next and hopefully pretty quickly.

This Caicedo deal is dragging on even with reports of us now speaking with Brighton supposedly. 

Looks like Azpi and Baba are out the door next, but the door seems to be only swinging one way at the moment, chop chop Chelsea

6 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

U21 tourneys are  becoming our a more important scouting venue for us than the senior tourney at this rate lol

Still weird that so many 23yo can play at so called u21 tournaments. Maybe rebrand the thing. Biannual major tournaments are a weird thing when you have annual age brackets anyway. 

Isn't it based on the year you were born when qualification started?

Looks as though Pulisic will refuse the move to Lyon and only wants Milan. But it’s hard for me to imagine the club accepting just the €14m Milan have offered and rightly so. He’s worth much more than that.

12 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Looks as though Pulisic will refuse the move to Lyon and only wants Milan. But it’s hard for me to imagine the club accepting just the €14m Milan have offered and rightly so. He’s worth much more than that.

And people say player power doesn't exist at this club. Third player to supposedly do that.

6 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Pulisic won't have any say if the club are happy with Lyon's price, Milan can't get anywhere near it

I mean, we can’t really force a player to go somewhere he doesn’t want to. But at the same time he can’t force us to accept a laughable price from the one club he want to go to. 

4 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

And people say player power doesn't exist at this club. Third player to supposedly do that.

This is the problem with us signing so many average players who THINK they’re stars. When we try to move them on they think they’re too good for these smaller clubs.

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I mean, we can’t really force a player to go somewhere he doesn’t want to. But at the same time he can’t force us to accept a laughable price from the one club he want to go to. 

This is the problem with us signing so many average players who THINK they’re stars. When we try to move them on they think they’re too good for these smaller clubs.

A simple ultimatum would do: Milan must match Lyon's bid or you're off to France if he's dead-set on leaving.

I think it says more about their priorities, tbh. You only have one career, so if they wish to waste it away on our bench, it's their loss at the end of the day.