Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 hour ago, TheHulk said:

Boehly collecting them like pokemons.

I just feel like a number of these players won't make the grade, similar to years gone by. It's one thing to potentially go after the most talented or noteworthy youngsters around, like RM tends to do, but this idea of stockpiling them?

Meh. I'd love to be proven wrong, though.

1 hour ago, Artandur said:

Santos fans laughing their ass off apparently because this Angelo kid is so bad allegedly. Only know him from FM, was a mixed bag for me there.

Looks bang average in his youtube clips. Just highlights of him losing the ball over and over.

12 minutes ago, Mário César said:

buying one or another player with potential is fine, but we have bought quite a few and I don't understand the point of spending so much money on them

Because young Brazilian talents if developing goes to plan, can bring in millions. Think of them more as a side business.

5 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Because young Brazilian talents if developing goes to plan, can bring in millions. Think of them more as a side business.

Yeah like Piazon, Kenedy and the other Brazilians that brought us a lot of money right? 

Edited by TheHulk

3 hours ago, Gundalf said:

Emm 2021 seems like another era. The Ukraine war changed so much, I have to stress it again, Chelsea is a completely different club now. Its like Germany ante WW2 and post WW2. 

Pep on the other hand always joined a team that was top of its country before he joined. He never joined a struggliung club or a club in decline like Chelsea was for the last years, or United after Ferguson. I will always rate Mourinhos titles higher than Peps. 

Not true.

Barcelona finished 3rd and needed a rebuild and City in 15/16 were on a similar points to us after the first few games.

Also since he's left Bayern they've sacked three managers because they were on course to do the supposedly impossible and not win the league with them.

Man Utd want Brighton's Moises Caicedo: Erik ten Hag's side make contact over potential signing

Manchester United make contact with Brighton over signing of Ecuador midfielder Moises Caicedo; 21-year-old issued transfer request in January amid Arsenal interest before it was later rescinded; Man Utd still have £55m offer on table for Chelsea's Mason Mount

1 hour ago, DDA said:

Looks bang average in his youtube clips. Just highlights of him losing the ball over and over.

so we will lose a bunch of cash on him and others but not pay higher wages for someone we need