Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

45 minutes ago, Vesper said:

We cannot afford him, come on!!

We have no CL, might not for several years, come on!!

The bloke is in PURE PRIME ATM for the next 5 seaons, 24-29yo. He is isn't going to fuck about thos years (at least 2 to 4 of them) with the shitshow that is  broken project Chels! COME ON!!

THIS IS NOT 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008.

That's defeatism.
United as well !!

12 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

That's defeatism.
United as well !!

No, it's reality.

Also, SB is one of the smallest pitches in the league, very narrow, little room for wide player like Mbappe to take on and roast defenders in acres of space.

Out

Mount - 50mn

Havertz - 60mn

Kova - 35mn

Kante - Free

Gallagher - 50mn

Rlc - 15mn

Auba - Free

Koulibaly - 18mn

Chalobah - 20mn

Azpi - Free

Mendy - 25mn

Kepa - 10mn

Ziyech - 15mn

Lukaku - 40mn

CHO - 20mn

Sarr - 10mn

Maatsen - 20mn

Ampadu, Baba, Bakayoko, etc

350mn+ sales possible if all goes well

In

Andrey Santos

Cassedei

Broja

Nkunku

Malo Gusto

Vlahovic - 70mn

Caicedo - 80mn

Lavia - 30mn

Onana - 50mn

Squad next year

Gk - Onana, Slonina, Bettilini

Rb - Reece, Gusto

Lb - Chilwell, Cucu

RCB - Silva, Fofana

LCB - Colwill, Badiashile

CM1 - Enzo, Andrey Santos, Hall, Chukwuemeka

CM2 - Caicedo, Lavia, Cassedei

LM - Mudryk, Pulisic

RM - Sterling, Madueke

CF - Nkunku, Datro

ST - Vlahovic, Broja

51 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

Absolutely! and African players often lack tactical discipline -- not a super nice thing to point out, but it is what it is.

So Drogba, Mikel, and Kalou, Ziyech, Mendy who won a Champions League trophy with Chelsea, often lack tactical discipline??? This is racism of the highest order! Its not what it is. it is just racist to make sucha a generalisation!

1 hour ago, Clockwork said:

Why is Napoli not all over De Zerbi? He would be a perfect now they have a managerial vacancy. He is also a former player too.

De Zerbi has said he's staying in England and in Brighton next season.

40 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I hope so, I am depressed atm

Many of our friends are fucking järnkaminerna and bajare (especially Bajen as we live in Knivsöder, ffs, arff, some of the old drunks at a large pub here down the street have tossed beer and drinks at us if we have on any AIK clobber on game days, my wife punched one of the old cunts in the face a couple of summers back and it got super argy bargy, as he and a couple others also made anti lesbisk slurs besides tossing cups of shit beer at us before she snapped), and it's not so fun when we go for a pint.

both my main teams tanking at same time

😓

Sad to hear that.. but im not surprised because its Bajen after all.. 
I grew up and still live in Västerord so i wouldnt even visit Söder even if i got payed to do so. Only when its derby lol 

@robsblubot Interesting read! In AIK's case i think its more down to stupid and naive recruitment of both players and managers. The club wants to play progressive football with high intensive pressing but they bring in managers who never played that style and players who doesnt fit the vision. We have had some absolute gems of young players like Alexander Isak and Yasin Ayari (Brighton) so its beyond imagination how the club havent had success in transforming to compete in the EL/ECL. And there is still some insane young talents in the club like Collins Sinchenje, Victor Andersson and little brother Taha Ayari. Look out for their names within the next 2-3 years! 

6 minutes ago, didi007 said:

So Drogba, Mikel, and Kalou, Ziyech, Mendy who won a Champions League trophy with Chelsea, often lack tactical discipline??? This is racism of the highest order! Its not what it is. it is just racist to make sucha a generalisation!

Essien happened to be my favorite player during that era. Mikel was shit. Drogba an amazing world class player. Big fan of Mendy as you can check my posts in his thread. So what?
What has race to do with any of that? I talking about footballing knowledge, tactics, coaches, etc check my previous post:

"Another thing that's often not considered is nationality; yes it does matter. Ecuador isn't a terrible footballing nation, but it's not Argentina either. The level of competition that their players are used to, the level of knowledge of coaches and managers they have access to at young age can be vastly different depending on environment and country of origin."

I'm originally from Brazil and think Brazil footballing knowledge is extremely high, like Argenine. Perhaps not as high as certain European countries who excel tactically, but still very high.

Has any African nation won the World Cup? Or any meaningful competition? Has Mexico? That's something that is acquired... not declared.

36 minutes ago, Vesper said:

No, it's reality.

Also, SB is one of the smallest pitches in the league, very narrow, little room for wide player like Mbappe to take on and roast defenders in acres of space.

We can put afrolex around so they don't bump.

It is outrageous if Mbappe ends at United.
If it is Real then it is also outrageous but Real have a century old tradition of buying cream players.
We are supposed to be the guys with the money.
Last year when the Turkish enterpreneurs were offering 10 billion we were laughing them off.

Every time Fabrizio gives a series of updates on a player he basically just repeats what he has already said twice before but with different sentence structure. 🤣 So don’t expect anything substantial from him.

I really don’t know how to feel about spending more than £80m on Caicedo. I think he’d be a great signing but that kind of money is crazy. This is the most important area of the pitch though and with Rice likely costing north of £100m perhaps it’ll look like we spent wisely in a few years.