Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 hour ago, DDA said:

Fuck Lukaku.. let him rot in the reserves. 

Yes, fuck that cunt, if no one takes him let him rot in reserves

He is a shitty human being who trashed our club after we shit away an initial £190m ( gross fees, add-ons, salary) on his soon to be 30yo, fat lazy whingey arse

I detest him

10 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Gallagher is young, we should not sell yet. Other people before him should  be sold. 

He is young, so now is the time we can get good amount of money for him. 

Of course, he can improve, but what is his selling point exactly? Not great vision, not good passer, bad tackler, makes bad decisions, doesn’t shoot from long distance often, misplaces final passes. I don’t see what are the aspects of the game where he can be outstanding. 

His energy and fighting are impressive, running after the ball tiredlessly, but this is not enough for Chelsea. He is just not good enough. Of course he can stay around as benchwarmer, but once we have decent and available midfielders there will be no hard decision for Potter who to start.

Apparently Skriniar will go to PSG for 15mio. Wonder if we could just try to swap him for koulibaly with itner... but probably not. We gave that donkey waaay too high wages, no one will take him off us. He will rot here draining our cash just like that other donkey Lukaku

20 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

HUGE!!

Huge? I hope your taking the piss… hes Klopp’s ideal 8/10 hybrid I would say. But never mind. If they get Bellingham, would be a bad bad bad move from us to sell them Mount also.

Edited by OneMoSalah

I honestly can’t even picture Mase in any other shirt but a Chelsea one. Huge connection with the English fan base and essentially the face of Chelsea to many. I don’t think the club hierarchy will let him go.

The thing is though, with all the attacking talent we’re bringing in it’ll be extremely difficult to justify paying him the £200-300k per week he’s probably asking for when he’ll no longer be a nailed on starter like he has been these past few years.

Really tricky position we find ourselves in with him. I think he’d be perfect for a Klopp side and would fit Liverpool like a glove so that’s something Boehly has to take into account. He could haunt us for a decade at a direct rival. But at the same time I think if we were to sign Félix on a permanent deal he’s an upgrade in that area of the pitch.

31 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Huge? I hope your taking the piss… hes Klopp’s ideal 8/10 hybrid I would say. But never mind. If they get Bellingham, would be a bad bad bad move from us to sell them Mount also.

Was making fun of the over the top tweet.

Will probably get crucified for it on here but I can not see for the life of me how Caicedo is a 65m+ player. He does the basic things right, has a nice tenacity about him but that is it. He doesn't score goals, does not create unusually many chances for a dm/cm or any other additional qualities. I do not see the anticipation and spacial awareness that make Kante so unique. Caicedo may have the physical tools but not the intelligence and super quick mind of Kante or makelele to really read the game in advance and pounce on even the slightest opposition miscontrols or imprecise movements. I have been ok with most of winter signigns even if we overpaid by varying degrees... but this Caicedo chap painfully looks like flavour of the month to me.

1 hour ago, TheHulk said:

Because Ziyech is the most Sean Dyche player ever lol. Would be thrilled if we can offload him but strongly doubt he will agree.