Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 minute ago, Kong said:

Nothing to do with anti vax. It's to do with choice lol.

its anti vaxxer driven false paranoia, I am sure RLC and all the others have been vaxxed for other things before

being vaxxed staggeringly lowers your chances of serious illness and/or death, which for a pro athlete is important due to ultra high exposure rates

it also greatly reduces transmissibility, which is a key to stopping these waves of variants

10 minutes ago, Vesper said:

its anti vaxxer driven false paranoia, I am sure RLC and all the others have been vaxxed for other things before

being vaxxed staggeringly lowers your chances of serious illness and/or death, which for a pro athlete is important due to ultra high exposure rates

it also greatly reduces transmissibility, which is a key to stopping these waves of variants

Doesn't effect transmissibility in the slightest it only meant to help symptoms be less severe, And I would bet my house on it he's never been flu vaccinated. If your vaccinated that's fine that's your choice if he isn't that's also fine that's his choice.

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I know some reputable people are reporting it but am I the only one that doesn’t buy into getting both Kounde + Kimpembe?

Well i'm also not a fan of this but if Tuchel thinks about now bot a future he wants best guys in team now. Silva most likely can be off next seasson and new 3CBs can link each other during this seasson.
Kimpembe-K2-Kounde looks okey for Tuchel tactic

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

I am seeing multiple reports that Inter want €70m for Skriniar

that's £59.5m

we should do it NOW 

we are not good with deals this window when we need to fight with other club for player. He most likely end up in PSG which probably free Kimpembe

12 minutes ago, Last Sicarius said:

we are not good with deals this window when we need to fight with other club for player. He most likely end up in PSG which probably free Kimpembe

We aint good with deals this window? Care to elaborate on that.

watch PSG grab Skriniar

Inter grabs Bremer (and potential buys Presnel)

and Barca grabs Kounde (and scraps bringing in Azpi and Alonso, who then leave on frees next summer, for a combined £100m loss in turned down highest sale prices offered several years back)

we end up dropping £45/50m on Ake

and Citeh turns around and do a pre contract on Gvardiol in January for summer 2023, most funded with the Ake money

lolololol

at that point we may well have missed out on (meaning we made enquires multiple times, often bids, or lost out when our players left on frees, or e sold them with no buyback)

the ones in blue are the worst in terms of frustration for me personal, IF we miss out

Matthijs de Ligt 
Marquinhos (we tried multiple times, but no go)
Milan Skriniar
Jules Koundé 
Alessandro Bastoni  
David Alaba (we put in the least effort on this list for him I would say)  
Ronald Araújo  
Fikayo Tomori 
Aymeric Laporte 
Presnel Kimpembe   (if he goes to Inter or elsewhere, we still have a shot, and IF we lose out on Skriniar, arrrrrf, then he jumps to the top of ewants for me, well above Ake)
Antonio Rüdiger (should be blue, but crazy situ pounded us)  
Bremer  
Josko Gvardiol 
Andreas Christensen  
Niklas Süle  
Nico Schlotterbeck  
Marc Guéhi 

27 minutes ago, Kong said:

lolol

35 minutes ago, Kong said:

Doesn't effect transmissibility in the slightest

ludicrous, unscientific statement

vaccines greatly inhibit viral growth in key areas of the body that have to do with transmission, plus shorten the duration of the transmissibility window of an infected person

please, stop whilst you are behind

Edited by Vesper

44 minutes ago, Kong said:

With deals when we need to fight someone. Sterling and K2 come to us when no one really fight for them.
There are rumours we tried to get/hijack Jesus and Richardlison. We tried MDL. We tried Raphinha. We Also can lost Kounde.
Skriniar has already talks with PSG so we can end up like with Raphinha.

31 minutes ago, Vesper said:

lolol

ludicrous, unscientific statement

vaccines greatly inhibit viral growth in key areas of the body that have to do with transmission, plus shorten the duration of the transmissibility window of an infected person

please, stop whilst you are behind

Most papers to date (notably, many are preprints and have yet to be peer reviewed) indicate vaccines are holding up against admission to hospital and mortality, says Linda Bauld, professor of public health at the University of Edinburgh, “but not so much against transmission.” 

what EXPERTS say is if you can't get the virus then you can't pass it on. I no plenty of ppl who have had covid more than once that have been vaccinated. Some un vaxxed that have never had covid and some unvaccinated that have also havld covid more than once. I am not stating that your wrong to have the vaccine or not I don't listen to the BS on the news I use my own eyes. Example I aint vaccinated had covid didn't effect me what so ever. My wife had covid with the vaccine she was in bed for 10 days now I accept it goes case on case and every one is different. My mother for example has had covid 3 times due to working in a school. First time she was unvaccinated and covid didn't effect her. Second and third times she got it she was doubled jabbed and boosted and put her in bed for over a week both times. So in the end in completely boils down to choice, if ppl choose not to have the vaccine thats their right just as much as ppl who choose too have it. Although the ppl that have it bang on about ppl that haven't had it even tho they have had their vaccine and its meant to stop you from getting it! So in theory if your vaccinated you really shouldn't be concerned in the first place. Because by what u say you can only infect others that also choose not to have it.

Let’s get back to transfers - I get people believe Colwill is the future but after watching that analysis video on him he needs more time to improve to get to the level we hope he can. Whoever he has in his corner have put too many lofty ideas in his head and if he’s not willing to fight and would rather pack up and run. Conor and Armando have more of a shout as they competed at the highest level and did very well for themselves he still hasn’t shown anything at PL level. I really don’t think we need two more CB but if Tuchel wants to go with experience over youth that’s the position to have it in.

16 minutes ago, Kong said:

Most papers to date (notably, many are preprints and have yet to be peer reviewed) indicate vaccines are holding up against admission to hospital and mortality, says Linda Bauld, professor of public health at the University of Edinburgh, “but not so much against transmission.” 

what EXPERTS say is if you can't get the virus then you can't pass it on. I no plenty of ppl who have had covid more than once that have been vaccinated. Some un vaxxed that have never had covid and some unvaccinated that have also havld covid more than once. I am not stating that your wrong to have the vaccine or not I don't listen to the BS on the news I use my own eyes. Example I aint vaccinated had covid didn't effect me what so ever. My wife had covid with the vaccine she was in bed for 10 days now I accept it goes case on case and every one is different. My mother for example has had covid 3 times due to working in a school. First time she was unvaccinated and covid didn't effect her. Second and third times she got it she was doubled jabbed and boosted and put her in bed for over a week both times. So in the end in completely boils down to choice, if ppl choose not to have the vaccine thats their right just as much as ppl who choose too have it. Although the ppl that have it bang on about ppl that haven't had it even tho they have had their vaccine and its meant to stop you from getting it! So in theory if your vaccinated you really shouldn't be concerned in the first place. Because by what u say you can only infect others that also choose not to have it.

anecdotal Gish gallop that is a muddying of the water attempt, understates the importance of mitigation of severe disease and/or death, and ignores my refutation of false statement you made above (in re your false denial of transmissibility being impacted by vaccination, which of course, it is) , and furthermore you then proceed to double down with the

So in the end in completely boils down to choice

claptrap that has already done so much unnecessary damage

but hey, FREEDUMB!

btw, it is just the height of hypocrisy that how so many (not saying you are, I have no clue where you stand on forced birthing) who rant on about choice!! when it comes to vaccines then turn around and demand that the choices about basic reproductive rights and body autonomy be stripped from us women, even if it means a 10yo would be forced to give birth to a product of a rape

Edited by Vesper