Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

11 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

If we bring no 1 eles In, do you guys clas this as a bad window? 

The only reason I would say it’s not a disaster is because only United dramatically improved around us. It looks as though City and Liverpool may also only sign 1 player each just like us. If everyone else went crazy whilst we signed only Lukaku I’d be worried.

It’s still very, very strange how a club like us that’s been so smart operating in the transfer market have been left scrambling for deals in the final hours when we’ve known for months what the manager’s ideas are.

It seems like we had everything in order and the spanish teams decided to change the terms. Like why would we sell Zouma if we didnt have a fee agreement with Sevilla previously. I mean Marina is a smart business woman.

If we dont sign anyone else we are one injury and a suspension away from a huge downgrade in midfield. Remember injuries can take weeks to heal.

Tuchel wanted Saul over Tchouameni, so why are we focusing on a loan with option instead of obligation to buy. If Tuchel wants a player the board should back him.

With the Kounde situation, I understand because it's basically Sevilla who went back on an agreement, and from Marinas perspective I understand her stance on the deal. 

The fact that we backed out of the Saul deal just baffles me to be honest.

RLC made zero impact at Palace and zero impact at Fulham. But apparently he’s good enough for us? Chance after chance he’s had to show he’s Chelsea quality, here and elsewhere, and he has failed to show he is.

Should've just kept Billy or even Gallagher around.

Full quotes on Kounde:

"Kounde can leave before 12 o'clock at night if someone pays the clause, there we can't do anything. He has the same possibilities of leaving as the rest of his teammates."

"Chelsea's only offer for Kounde was last Wednesday for an amount we didn't like."

"We responded with a counteroffer from us that had an expiration date to which they haven't responded."

"The decision that Kounde didn't travel to Elche has been made by all parties. Jules is a magnificent professional, a young boy, but he is not a superhero."

"Everyone defends their interests. Both the club and I have respected the player and Chelsea. We have responded politely and nimbly in the times we were in."

9 minutes ago, Pizy said:

RLC made zero impact at Palace and zero impact at Fulham. But apparently he’s good enough for us? Chance after chance he’s had to show he’s Chelsea quality, here and elsewhere, and he has failed to show he is.

Should've just kept Billy or even Gallagher around.

A season of minutes would do good for Billy