Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

70-75% Saul comes

Marina is on good terms with AM and I think we get the €40m (£34m) mandatory buy clause reduced to €35ish (£30m)

he is still only 26, just a year and a half or so removed from being a top 3 or 4 CMF on planet

0ba36c34f6e1313577b8496b21840355.png

compare than to the top CMFs on planet MV now

b2ac42124a74b8bef81cb2affb1423f5.png

he is over 6 ft tall (1.84m) can play LWB, or in a pinch RWB (he is a left footer bordering on being ambipedal, so not lefty-only like Alonso)

and is a dogged defender when he is in the mood (Tuchel will light a fire under his arse I predict, if he comes)

he is MILES beyond all our CMF's, (not counting Kante and & Jorgi as CMF's) save for Mount (who plays more at AMF and winger anyway now) and Kovacic (Saul is more of a goal threat than Kova as well)

up until last year he was on a 7, 8 goal per year, 4, 5 assist per year run for 5 straight ´years

585833056054c5887ee8b85f31e2a202.png1904c37e2d24ed496e1ee6aeb7dc281c.png

8b72f7a1a9beec800e9f45c415487836.png

Sa%C3%BAl_%C3%91%C3%ADguez_2019.jpg8f39319897dc1d5d7ae1d6169446b0be.png

Just read last 10 pages posted today but nothing happened. Just Drinkwater and that is a strange move considering Reading Festival just ended...

At least we did not extend him so just 10 more months Chelsea player.

TT said just the other day that we absolutely have squad to fight at highest level so whatever happens tomorrow I am not losing my mind because it would be just a cosmetic change.

Kounde is more for the future and Saul will get serious minutes only if we have a lot of problems with injuries.

What worries me more is that I see no rumors for Barkley and RLC and Ampadu but they are all still here.

36 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I think your post is one word too long. The last one.

Romano said on a podcast that the board and Tuchel are NOT convinced on Aurélien Tchouaméni as of this summer, they want to see another year of top level play before they dump the dosh out for him

I will defer to them on that

I do think they are obsessed with Rice, for better or worse, and now the HUGE psychological barrier (dunmpug out damn near 100m for a player we gave up on) has been breach with Big Rom

I just  hope they go for bloody Barella next summer

I will DIE if he ends up at Manure or Pool or Citeh

he is (based off 3 full years now watching him) the next Kante-ish type disruptor, and he is a big game player, a proven winner

would take him over any other CMF/DMF (Pedri is more an AMF/CMF hybrid Iniesta type) on the planet, except for the impossible (probably the most impossible to buy in terms of prising him away) Kimmich, and I can see Barella equalling Kimmich in a year or two or so, Even Barella over Frenkie de Jong for me ( I'm sure many will disagree)

top MFers (all positions) at ths exact minute (not to buy, just pure talent and play at thsi exact point in time)

De Bruyne

Kante

Kimmich

Pedri (will likely be top in a few years)

Barella

de Jong

coming soon to it

Bellingham, what a fucking baller

15 hours ago, Vesper said:

counting loan fees and sales minus Lukaku

atm we have made around £15-20m in profit, roflmao

plus wiped a shedload off our wage bill

and more sales and loans to come

Is that from Transfermarkt? Because they did not count Guehi deal for some reason. On wiki Chelsea 21/22 season it is around 45m pounds profit. And many loan players fees are not listed. Now Anjorin will make it over 50m.

3 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Is that from Transfermarkt? Because they did not count Guehi deal for some reason. On wiki Chelsea 21/22 season it is around 45m pounds profit. And many loan players fees are not listed. Now Anjorin will make it over 50m.

good catch

and when I was looking at them earlier they are all fucked up atm on so many teams

6 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

they have wrong fee for Lukaku too

I did sort that in my calculations

Update again - Deadline Day, Bitches

60 sorted 

we now have 14 players to sort out  🙉

whether sell, keep on main team, loan out, renew, release, or keep on reserves/youth

6 at Senior Level (Red means MUST leave now, this window, bin them)

most of these will be loaned or sold, CHO, RLC, Kepa, Zouma are up in the air as to making the final 26

Ethan Ampadu
Lewis Baker
Ross Barkley
Ruben Loftus-Cheek
Charly Musonda Jr.  

Malang Sarr 

8 at Youth (U23 Level) (Bold are the best prospects and IMHO need to be soon loaned out)

Tino Anjorin
Thierno Ballo

Jude Soonsup-Bell
Xavier Mbuyamba

Sam McClelland
George McEachran
George Nunn
Tariq Uwakwe

Edited by Vesper

Just now, Vesper said:

Update again - Deadline Day Bitches

60 sorted 

we now have 14 players to sort out  🙉

whether sell, keep on main team, loan out, renew, release, or keep on reserves/youth

6 at Senior Level (Red means MUST leave now, this window, bin them)

most of these will be loaned or sold, CHO, RLC, Kepa, Zouma are up in the air as to making the final 26

Ethan Ampadu
Lewis Baker
Ross Barkley
Ruben Loftus-Cheek
Charly Musonda Jr.  

Malang Sarr 

8 at Youth (U23 Level) (Bold are the best prospects and IMHO need to be soon loaned out)

Tino Anjorin
Thierno Ballo

Jude Soonsup-Bell
Xavier Mbuyamba

Sam McClelland
George McEachran
George Nunn
Tariq Uwakwe

waiting on confirmation for 

Tino Anjorin

All ten of these are dregs or semi-dregs

none are Chels quality

harsh but true

Ethan Ampadu <<< massive disappointment so far, one more loan spell to hive final judgement
Lewis Baker <<< he could help one of the bottom or so EPL sides, he showed enough in preseason, no ill will at all with him
Ross Barkley <<< asshole, epitome of the cuntish, spoilt English younger players, poor character and discipline
Ruben Loftus-Cheek <<< perma wrecked IMHO, fucking disaster midseason (well right at the end) yank charity game bullshit on a thugball pitch in New England
Charly Musonda Jr.  <<<<< so cursed, hope he gets a chance somewhere
Malang Sarr <<<< surely he moves on a loan or sale today, not good enough for us, not even close, but he came on a free, so a nice profit to be had

none of these 4 youth are going to make it here:

Sam McClelland << Venezia was supposed to lone him (I know, bizarre)
George McEachran <<< happy 21st birthday, now time to go
George Nunn <<< sell or release or something
Tariq Uwakwe << probably the best of the 4, sell him

40 minutes ago, Strike said:

That means Ethan Ampadu is staying on as 4th choice DM

fucking hell

😖

and 3rd choice btw, we only have 2 DMF's atm (unless you are saying Trevoh can play there, which I am NOT convinced of)

2 of the 3 UEFA POY finalists, including the winner and hopefully Ballon d'Or winner as well, and the other one won UEFA MF'er of the year, roflamoooooo

MANCINI: JORGINHO DESERVES THE BALLON D’OR

https://football-italia.net/mancini-jorginho-deserves-the-ballon-dor-donnarumma/

Edited by Vesper

Ruben Loftus-Cheek to West Ham not happening

West Ham United have decided against signing Chelsea midfielder Ruben Loftus-Cheek on deadline day.

ExWHUemployee has shared the update after it was reported that the Irons had made enquiries for the England international.

With loan and agent fees, plus wages, it was said to cost over £10million in order to sign the midfielder for the season.