Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

38 minutes ago, Vegetable said:

Maybe it was just a beginning of an brilliant idea of financial oscillator, when player would be sold by left hand and bought back with sell on clauses by right hand of the same person multiple times, infinite FFP.

But on serious note, what is here to investigate? 

Whether this is legit FFP income? Okay. But the deal itself? Heard there is a freedom of doing business in most of western world. If they would want to investigate 20 mil spent on random youngster, they should also investigate 120 mil spent on Enzo Fernandez, both are arbitrary numbers with zero reflection in reality.

the accusations are that we are moving assets around between clubs we own in order to keep Chels in accord with all the different FFP and other player-related rules, whether they are set up by the EPL or UEFA or FIFA

basically they say we are cooking the books

6bbca8f3e6a941851f4532a37cc86ce2.png

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

basically they say we are cooking the books

Yeah, all those financial limitations are just a race of who has the best lawyers and accountants anyway, but this Washington thing was perhaps the most cartoonish thing this club has done in previous five years; If all the red flags has raised the moment this move was announced it's not like they will forget and go to sleep the moment it was called off (for now). And as it is always with multi-million creative reporting, we will get cooked on something of Kakuta calibre in the end I guess.

Actually, I'm relieved our owners hadn't got the idea to adapt the techbro startup strategy of buying some club, outsourcing all the debt there and bankrupting it to benefit rest of their entities, surely no one would ever notice it.

Yeah. It’s a loan with obligation to buy depending on triggers, right? (Sancho)

as one who was never impressed by him, hope he improves and becomes a good player under Maresca.

Chilwell is apparently on over 200k weekly wages… no wonder it’s hard to get rid of. Apparently loan to turkey and we will need to chip in for a while.

We are going to end up paying 100 mil for Duran. 

Like I said. He’s a better footballer than VO and that will become obvious in 1 or 2 seasons time when he gets given an opportunity. 

He is the next big talent at CF. People on here just want the shiny current thing for 500k a week when there is a talent ready to go and contribute who will clear him in no time. 

1 minute ago, Thor said:

Like I said. He’s a better footballer than VO and that will become obvious in 1 or 2 seasons time when he gets given an opportunity. 

He is the next big talent at CF. People on here just want the shiny current thing for 500k a week when there is a talent ready to go and contribute who will clear him in no time. 

If he continues playing well and developing it’s more likely Villa sell Ollie Watkins than Duran at this point.  He’s nearing 30 so they may want to cash in while they still can. Duran could become their main man for many years.

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

If he continues playing well and developing it’s more likely Villa sell Ollie Watkins than Duran at this point.  He’s nearing 30 so they may want to cash in while they still can. Duran could become their main man for many years.

They've had enough headaches with him. He won't stay. He is going to break out this year and get a hefty fee. 

1 hour ago, Mário César said:

Chelsea brought david luiz in january and liverpool van dijk for example

lets see... maybe we can fix this issue

well, assuming we are not transfer banned

these are my targets (CB and CF)

The only GKer I want at this point is Diogo Costa (after him would be Guillaume Restes or Álvaro Valles)

good lucking pulling many of these in January

all are listed in order of valuation

bold are my favourites

CB

Ronald Araujo 
Alessandro Bastoni   
Bremer 
Marquinhos

António Silva   
Giorgio Scalvini  
Gonçalo Inácio 
Piero Hincapié  
Castello Lukeba

Ousmane Diomande 
Murillo  
Dávid Hancko

Jorrel Hato   
Cristhian Mosquera  
Milan Skriniar
Malick Thiaw  
Evan Ndicka   
Jarell Quansah  
Isak Hien  
Yarek Gasiorowski  
El Chadaille Bitshiabu 
Mikayil Faye 
Tomás Araújo

CF

(Osimhen can go fuck himself with a jackhammer)

Alexander Isak  
Dušan Vlahović   
Viktor Gyökeres  

Ollie Watkins  
Loïs Openda 
Evan Ferguson  
Benjamin Sesko 
Jonathan David 
João Pedro 

Mikel Oyarzabal 
Victor Boniface 
Santiago Gimenez 
Brian Brobbey 
Karim Konaté  
Marcos Leonardo   
Terem Moffi    
Omar Marmoush 
Jhon Durán   

El Bilal Touré
Isaac Romero 
Kévin Denkey  
Gift Orban 
Eli Junior Kroupi  

39 minutes ago, Thor said:

To be fair, no one wanted Osimhen at £500K PW, and I would say at least half here did not want him at all.

He is a right proper cunt on top of it all. So hope he goes and disappears into the Saudi League shitholes.

57 minutes ago, Thor said:

Agree about Duran, but "People on here" is a lot of people with different takes. Assume you are referring to VO fans.

eh just saw the reply above.

Edited by robsblubot

38 minutes ago, Vesper said:

well, assuming we are not transfer banned

these are my targets (CB and CF)

The only GKer I want at this point is Diogo Costa (after him would be Guillaume Restes or Álvaro Valles)

good lucking pulling many of these in January

all are listed in order of valuation

bold are my favourites

CB

Ronald Araujo 
Alessandro Bastoni   
Bremer 
Marquinhos

António Silva   
Giorgio Scalvini  
Gonçalo Inácio 
Piero Hincapié  
Castello Lukeba

Ousmane Diomande 
Murillo  
Dávid Hancko

Jorrel Hato   
Cristhian Mosquera  
Milan Skriniar
Malick Thiaw  
Evan Ndicka   
Jarell Quansah  
Isak Hien  
Yarek Gasiorowski  
El Chadaille Bitshiabu 
Mikayil Faye 
Tomás Araújo

CF

(Osimhen can go fuck himself with a jackhammer)

Alexander Isak  
Dušan Vlahović   
Viktor Gyökeres  

Ollie Watkins  
Loïs Openda 
Evan Ferguson  
Benjamin Sesko 
Jonathan David 
João Pedro 

Mikel Oyarzabal 
Victor Boniface 
Santiago Gimenez 
Brian Brobbey 
Karim Konaté  
Marcos Leonardo   
Terem Moffi    
Omar Marmoush 
Jhon Durán   

El Bilal Touré
Isaac Romero 
Kévin Denkey  
Gift Orban 
Eli Junior Kroupi  

Yes I hope for D.Costa as TW in return for R.Sanchez and a few million to Porto👌

In CB I would replace Murillo for Badiashile and Tomás Araújo or Antonio Silva for Disasi💪

In the forwards Gyokeres, Duran or Vlahovic for Guiu and Mudryk on loan.

6 hours ago, Vesper said:

To be fair, no one wanted Osimhen at £500K PW, and I would say at least half here did not want him at all.

He is a right proper cunt on top of it all. So hope he goes and disappears into the Saudi League shitholes.

What about this Vesper..

Napoli striker Victor Osimhen, who was targeted by Chelsea in the summer window, has been left out of his team's squad list for the Serie A season. (La Gazzetta dello Sport - in Italian), external

Serves him right the big headed cunt.