Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

2 minutes ago, Mário César said:

Chelsea's problem isn't scoring goals and I even think that, even if we don't score, we have a lot of talent up front

the problems are the goalkeeper, central defense and lack of depth in midfield

I think NJ and Nkunku are enough to last at least until January and then we'll be able to see a better and calmer solution. 

January is horrid for pulling quality CBs and CFs

26 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Can someone please ban this racist bellend troll please?

They are now sending me hate PMs.

Screenshot-20240831-211155-Chrome.jpg

I hope I get baned from this stupid pathetic forum. Especially when pathetic little cunts like you are constantly here and posting. Cussing so more people and nothing happens to you. After all those years. I stand after all my words. I hope you do die..  

Just now, ChrissWTF said:

I hope I get baned from this stupid pathetic forum. Especially when pathetic little cunts like you are constantly here and posting. Cussing so more people and nothing happens to you. After all those years. I stand after all my words. I hope you do die..  

lol, ok keyboard commando

don't you have a playdate with yer mum's cat?

it is the closest to pussy you will likely ever get

Just now, Vesper said:

lol, ok keyboard commando

don't you have a playdate with yer mum's cat?

it is the closest to pussy you will likely ever get

You're girlfriend pussy is all enough for me you stupid cunt !

59 minutes ago, Vesper said:

so why did we try to sell him for £20m to Strasbourg?

Maybe it was just a beginning of an brilliant idea of financial oscillator, when player would be sold by left hand and bought back with sell on clauses by right hand of the same person multiple times, infinite FFP.

But on serious note, what is here to investigate? 

Whether this is legit FFP income? Okay. But the deal itself? Heard there is a freedom of doing business in most of western world. If they would want to investigate 20 mil spent on random youngster, they should also investigate 120 mil spent on Enzo Fernandez, both are arbitrary numbers with zero reflection in reality.

5 minutes ago, ChrissWTF said:

You're girlfriend pussy is all enough for me you stupid cunt !

Now now, I’m assuming your a bloke, 1 the racist shit it’s disgusting we are in 2024 mate chill the fuck out with that shit, secondly your online abusing a woman over a football forum, log off look in the mirror and decide what kind of man you wanna be, and grow up.

Just now, YorkshireBlue said:

Now now, I’m assuming your a bloke, 1 the racist shit it’s disgusting we are in 2024 mate chill the fuck out with that shit, secondly your online abusing a woman over a football forum, log off look in the mirror and decide what kind of man you wanna be, and grow up.

Doing it that right now. Maybe she have to that also. Abusing so many members around here since she joined... But ofcourse nothing

Doing it that right now. Maybe she have to that also. Abusing so many members around here since she joined... But ofcourse nothing

She told you to fuck off, your going to have a hard life if that is enough to start the racist abuse and telling women to go die and hope they get raped, it’s disgusting, give it a rest.

10 minutes ago, ChrissWTF said:

Really? I have abused so many here?

I thought big tough 'real' men like you are the apex predators in the gender wars, and run the road with us 'weak' (by our genetic nature, according to your patriarchical view of the pecking order for humans) females?