- Kellyman not seen yet 
- Guiu good potential 
- KDH still far too early 
- Tosin still far too early
- Felix very good 
- Sancho dortmund version hopefully
- Neto very good

fixed it for you 😂

VO not coming is a great thing. LOL at the people saying to just throw money that he wants. Worked out great before. Especially for a guy that has had one good season. 

The disrespect Jackson gets is fucking incredible on here. We are a side that didn't struggle to score goals last season and we just banged in 6 the other day with him on the park. Our up front options are plenty good. 

Nice to see Trev go off on loan, and Sterling out by any means is good enough. Get the poison away that is Sterling.

Sancho if he returns to Dortmund form is a steal at 25mil. 

Shame we didn't get a CB and get rid of Badi/Disasi - but who knows - maybe the pair we have at the back grow to something decent. 

Not too worried about the keeper situation. Jorgenson I think is a solid keeper. People say he had a bad game yesterday but his foot literally got stuck in the shitty ground on that second goal on the carpet they laid down in the 6 yard box. Really can't blame him. Think he will become the number 1 here eventually. 

1 minute ago, mkh said:

Sancho’s not happening and Broja and Sterling staying.

🤣🤣

If any of this happens then heads need rolling. No exaggerating, people need to be sacked if paperwork wasn’t sorted in time even with the 2 extra hours.

1 hour ago, mkh said:

Chelsea’s offer to Osimhen revealed: €4m per season guaranteed, plus another €4m in bonuses (€2m for UCL qualification and €2m for goals and appearances), the €4m guaranteed is LESS THAN HALF of his Napoli salary. @DiMarzio

I don't understand.. Matos played first team football last year but it was obvious from first minute he will not be part of first team(so not like Chukwuemeka how didn't make final cut), didn't even travel to USA. Why each sides waited until having to race the clock? Washington same.. Been quiet on him all summer and last few hours like 3 different teams were interested but nothing happened apparently.

Scoring against Chelsea is a recommendation to get a chance to become a Chelsea player AND IT'S OUR JADON SANCHO NOW.

November 2021 - JADON SANCHO SCORES AGAINST US AT STAMFORD BRIDGE

Edited by KEVINAA

Everton sign Armando Broja from Chelsea on season-long loan. Deal includes £30m option to buy. No fee for temporary switch + #EFC to cover none of 22yo striker’s #CFC wage until recovered from injury - contributed to #ITFC move collapsing @TheAthleticFC

59 minutes ago, Pizy said:

If any of this happens then heads need rolling. No exaggerating, people need to be sacked if paperwork wasn’t sorted in time even with the 2 extra hours.

Looks like all three deals have gone through

Sterling to Arsenal (no loan fee), Broja to Everton (no loan fee due to injury) and Sancho with obligation to buy at 20-25 million depending upon performance clause. 

I’m glad they ran out of time to sign VO to a stupid contract that would have fleeced the club. We should have signed a quality CB instead of chasing a fantasy signing. I will wait and hope Sancho comes good. This window was at best, average.

Not going to pretend I wanted this Sancho signing or am particularly excited as I'd be lying.

But I do hold one crumb of hope, Marescas system does have wingers in 1 v 1 situations a lot, so hopefully this will bring a Sancho closer to the BVB version than the United one.

If we got him for Poch however this would have been an even more obvious flop than Lukaku.