Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

6 minutes ago, iceboy said:

If it's true that he rejected 4/5 offers from us then bye bye.

from what undertand, the 22 00 (CST) offer from us was close to £350-400K PW

that was the last one

the cunt refused it

he can go gag on a donkey

1 minute ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Oh dear. Didn't want him, I've never rated him, but I'll get over it if he delivers.

I imagine next summer mudryk will go and probably Nono as well, clearly after a ST so if Jackson doesn’t perform he will probably be moved on as well.

VO would have somewhat improved our team. We should not delude ourselves into thinking he is average. He is definitely better than Jackson but not a generational super striker you throw away your wage policy for.. with all these huge red flags on him I am somewhat relieved the club has not budged and gave in to his demands. 

sancho is a bit of a head scratcher. Can still be a good value for money deal but I don’t see how he is better and less of a risk than say chiesa who cost half.
with so many right footed wingers at the club, we should try to use Nkunku as striker. He has played that before and I don’t think he is at his maximum efficiency as winger in Enzo‘s system. Nkunku is at his best in and around the box. 

Why Chelsea didn’t go for other ST: Chelsea really wanted to try for Osimhen until the end, they were never really convinced on alternatives such as Toney or Duran. @FabrizioRomano

So now the game begins again in January regarding a striker. I wonder which flavor of the month makes a name for themselves in the lead up to that window that we’ll inevitably be linked with?

No chance we go back for Osimhen after he was so stubborn and refused us.

Raheem Sterling arrives at London Colney training ground to undergo medical ahead of proposed transfer from Chelsea to Arsenal. #AFC, #CFC + player representatives working to finalise season-long loan for 29yo England international winger @TheAthleticFC

Just now, Pizy said:

No chance we go back for Osimhen after he was so stubborn and refused us.

he will be in KSA, heading in headchopper goals in that shit-ass league

SUB zero chance the Poison Dwarf eats his salary

cunts cunts everywhere!!

Not sure if sterling gone is better for us than for arsenal. He does help them a lot with depth. I hope they cover full salary and we snuck some advantageous clauses in there. He will likely now go the Lukaku route with a new stupid last minute  loan every year 

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

The reported offer I’m seeing we presented to Osimhen….holy shit. 🤣🤣🤣

No wonder he refused.

If you are talking about thsoe 130 to 155K PW offers, thsoe were exposed as lies 5  hours ago

people keep bringing it up 

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

Not sure if sterling gone is better for us than for arsenal. He does help them a lot with depth. I hope they cover full salary and we snuck some advantageous clauses in there. He will likely now go the Lukaku route with a new stupid last minute  loan every year 

We paying part of his wages.

Napoli screwed us again like with Jorginho,Koulibaly and now with Osimhen because they told us they want a discount for Lukaku we gave them him for €30m despite €45m clause and they didn't move a metre on Osimhen and wanted to extort even more transfer fee from the Saudis at the end.
Osimhen not even with his salary!!!

5 minutes ago, mkh said:

Victor Osimhen is set to be sidelined by Napoli until January.

He won't be involved in Antonio Conte's squad.

(Source: @DiMarzio)

Surely some other Saudi club is gonna snap him up. Would be hilarious if he has to watch lukaku sending his first touches towards capri 

Edited by Magic Lamps