Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

2 hours ago, Marvin123 said:

Club to club deal done for €75/80m total package

Sky News just said €80m transfer fee plus even more in add-ons (could be up to €100m all-in I wager)

no way is he worth 100m at this point

he regressed last year

and is one Slabhead skull-to-skull away from a busted grape that could perhaps even kill him

40 minutes ago, Mário César said:

how can we offer less than he earns at napoli?

it was already known that he would never lower his salary
I can't understand it

clown cars

clown zen

be the clown

be the car

gravity-racer-car-crash-xzt8exlrvna4wy2m

I seriously fear all signals add up, bits people have noticed add up. Delayed til last minute, builds up / extra satisfaction so to say, for the most part across the fanbase, not on here. 

Break or edge the wage structure 

Silly PR going on now re Saudi clearly showing both are in the mix 

All eggs clearly prioritised toward Osi as if he’s some other level, never mind fitting profile of player. I am concerned given their history here 

19 minutes ago, mkh said:

Chelsea believe Tomás Araújo is one of the best talents in his position. Benfica do not want to sell.

But we remember what happened last time.🫨

Enzo Story....

(Fabrizio Romano)

literally find one CB with more qualities right now. Including senior CBs across all clubs lol. Granted from small games vs small sides. Obviously CBs are at a higher level of competition and responding to that competition. But toolkit. He has more than anyone top 5 leagues. He does. Anyone can debate his execution - I thought from what I’d seen he’s flawless, yet someone on here called him crap so who knows could be true either way. To me I cannot see as a complete profile anywhere, so complete that any potential flaw yet to be really seen should be super simple to partner with and nullify. He’s one of those players that reminds me of, Who?, to, top 5 in position when they join City. Mix of profile ID for current side x player profiling x development of course, multiple facets. He has signals though that others don’t have. 

It is not common to evoke paragraphs as a CB. 

Edited by IMissEden

Everyone is just tweeting variations of the same fucking thing over and over and over again. “Still no green light from Osimhen.”

Thank god this ends today.

I’d rather stick Datro Fofana or Broja from out of the wilderness up front than see us sign DCL. That’s how little I rate him.

Would be comfortably the worst signing we’ve made under these owners and it would make us a laughing stock.

Excl: Wolves agree deal to sign 2007 born talent Saheed Olagunju from Chelsea for the Academy.

Deal done and set to be signed today.

(Fabrizio Romano)

6 minutes ago, mkh said:

Chelsea have discussed Dominic Calvert Lewin as an option if they don’t land Victor Osimhen. (@JacobsBen)

Noo pls🤮🤮🤢🤢

Fuck no. Please stop