Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Chelsea are not in active negotiations for Jadon Sancho, but they know the situation. Let's see what they decide to do. One for the final hours.

(@FabrizioRomano)

1 minute ago, mkh said:

Chelsea are not in active negotiations for Jadon Sancho, but they know the situation. Let's see what they decide to do. One for the final hours.

(@FabrizioRomano)

He's sounding like a Jehovah's Witness; "We are in the last days of the last days." There's nothing quite as profitable as stirring up fear of doom and damnation among the faithful, or, in Fabrizio's case, hope and desperation. 🙂 

2 hours ago, Mhsc said:

To be fair the other route would just be send him somewhere he should be able to impress (even if he doesn't improve at all), and maybe in the Bundesliga or in Italy he would bang out a 10+ goal season at the right team, and then flip him for a small/moderate loss in a years time and call it a day.

That is where i'm at with him.combination of doubts over if he'll ever be good enough for any prem team let alone one with high expectations and the fact we got so many better options anyway.

Loan to some lesser league to raise his value for re-sale.

I'd wouldnt be against Scottish prem at this stage..or Portugal,Holland.

Gernany,France or Italy might still be a level above him.

Edited by Duppy Conqueror

36 minutes ago, Reddish-Blue said:

Well there's three massive wages that need to get off the books - Sterling, Kepa and Chilwell (assuming the Lukaku - Napoli saga is over). 

If we're lucky, someone comes in for Disasi and I'm expecting Carney to be sold off. 

Yeah, Carney and Trev are the ones I was thinking. If we get to deadline day we may panic and sell them for WAY below what they’re worth.

Carney I could see another big club wanting to take a chance on. His talent and potential are huge and I could see him becoming a top player if he starts playing every match for someone. Be sad to see him go but we have literally no space for him after the business we’ve done this summer.

1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Chelsea outcast Trevoh Chalobah could be handed a lifeline after it appeared his days at his boyhood club were numbered.

Manchester United had been linked with a move for Chalobah earlier in the window

reuters

Stupid to oust him imo

Be Trev over Disaster has to be one of the easiest decisions going. 

48 minutes ago, Reddish-Blue said:

Not surprising, wonder who Brentford will be after as a replacement.  We should be offering them D. Fofana/Washington/any other attacker not needed. 

Can't see Brentford doing this. They scout very well and buy/sell well. Carney is the only one I could see moving there if we agree to a low fee. 

Edited by King Kante

Imagine going from Real Madrid to Bournemouth. I know he wasn’t actually playing in Madrid but still. 

Hopefully Kepa does really well so they or someone else buy him for good next summer.

19 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Then there is also the issue with VOs fractured skull that is ghetto-fixed with titanium plates and could refracture on contact any day bc he refuses to get surgery to get if fixed permanently.

Since Torres I am never feeling comfortable again about a big money striker signing but this one has so many red flags with just a few redeeming attributes.

this really worries me

😪

6 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Imagine going from Real Madrid to Bournemouth. I know he wasn’t actually playing in Madrid but still. 

Hopefully Kepa does really well so they or someone else buy him for good next summer.

Imagine having to loan your once 80 million player to Bournemouth.

30 minutes ago, Duppy Conqueror said:

That is where i'm at with him.combination of doubts over if he'll ever be good enough for any prem team let alone one with high expectations and the fact we got so many better options anyway.

Loan to some lesser league to raise his value for re-sale.

I'd wouldnt be against Scottish prem at this stage..or Portugal,Holland.

Gernany,France or Italy might still be a level above him.

send him to Gers