Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

15 minutes ago, mkh said:

we have heard more hints this week from sources that Mykhailo Mudryk could actually go on loan before the end of the week, which would then absolutely nail down Madueke as staying.

via@SimonPhilips

💪

He could definitely use a loan but also he needs top quality coaching and he needs to compete in a good league, ideally the PL. Got to be a club in the PL with a big need at LW and a coach with a reputation for helping players to improve?

3 minutes ago, Mhsc said:

He could definitely use a loan but also he needs top quality coaching and he needs to compete in a good league, ideally the PL. Got to be a club in the PL with a big need at LW and a coach with a reputation for helping players to improve?

I wish Leverkusen had an extreme wing issue suddenly for this context. Only managers I’d expect to turn him decent are Xabi and Ancelotti. I am certain his career is fucked. 

Edited by IMissEden

1 minute ago, IMissEden said:

I wish Leverkusen had an extreme wing issue suddenly. Only managers I’d expect to turn him decent are Xabi and Ancelotti. I am certain his career is fucked. 

To be fair the other route would just be send him somewhere he should be able to impress (even if he doesn't improve at all), and maybe in the Bundesliga or in Italy he would bang out a 10+ goal season at the right team, and then flip him for a small/moderate loss in a years time and call it a day.

Chelsea outcast Trevoh Chalobah could be handed a lifeline after it appeared his days at his boyhood club were numbered.

Manchester United had been linked with a move for Chalobah earlier in the window

reuters

Stupid to oust him imo

3 minutes ago, mkh said:

🔵Breaking News🔵

Ivan Toney has said yes to Al-Ahli, and agreed financials worth close to €60m over three years. Al-Ahli had asked for an answer on Monday.

(Ben Jacobs)

No Toney for Chelsea!

Not surprising, wonder who Brentford will be after as a replacement.  We should be offering them D. Fofana/Washington/any other attacker not needed. 

1 hour ago, Mhsc said:

and maybe in the Bundesliga or in Italy he would bang out a 10+ goal season at the right team

I don't see him scoring 10+ goals in a season in either of those leagues.   Feel like the only coach that would 'improve' him right now is De Zerbi...

9 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Closer we get to Friday the more desperate we’ll get in trying to move some of the out of favor players. We could be forced to do pretty shit deals.

Well there's three massive wages that need to get off the books - Sterling, Kepa and Chilwell (assuming the Lukaku - Napoli saga is over). 

If we're lucky, someone comes in for Disasi and I'm expecting Carney to be sold off.