Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

This shit is hilarious. Lukaku has to be the all time biggest asshole in football. He seems like an absolute headcase. Inter is the club that have completely rehabilitated your reputation and “made” you. Now he spits in their faces? Perhaps he wasn’t happy that Inter kept starting old ass Edin Dzeko instead of him? 

Whatever. Don’t give a shit where he goes so long as he does go. I never want to hear about Lukaku again after this window. Hard to feel any sympathy for Inter after they’ve dicked around for weeks putting in silly lowball bids. This was the risk they took. Some other club may turn his head and it looks like that’s the case.

11 minutes ago, Pizy said:

This shit is hilarious. Lukaku has to be the all time biggest asshole in football. He seems like an absolute headcase. Inter is the club that have completely rehabilitated your reputation and “made” you. Now he spits in their faces? Perhaps he wasn’t happy that Inter kept starting old ass Edin Dzeko instead of him? 

Whatever. Don’t give a shit where he goes so long as he does go. I never want to hear about Lukaku again after this window. Hard to feel any sympathy for Inter after they’ve dicked around for weeks putting in silly lowball bids. This was the risk they took. Some other club may turn his head and it looks like that’s the case.

Maybe Lukaku didn't feel appreciated by Inter, they have shown very low agency to try to sign him, and remember they backed out of the original two year loan. 

20 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Hard to feel any sympathy for Inter after they’ve dicked around for weeks putting in silly lowball bids. This was the risk they took. Some other club may turn his head and it looks like that’s the case.

Thing is that Juves offer is just valid in the case of a Vlahovic exit and apparently he is not on our list and demand is not overwhelming for him. So this story could drag till deadline day, means there is a certain risk that we end up being unable to sell him at all. 40m are 40m. Dont wanna miss out on that. 

Tbh, I’m more concerned about the reporting from multiple journalists suggesting that the club isn’t even sure we’ll be targeting another striker this window. Going a whole season with just Jackson and Broja as natural strikers with Nkunku as a makeshift one is so risky for a side that struggled more than any other to score goals last season. That’s 2 players who have zero PL experience and 1 with very little and only at a small club.

If we aren’t going to sign another forward we at least HAVE to sign an attacking mid who can create a shit load of chances, assists, and chip in with a few goals. 

8 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Tbh, I’m more concerned about the reporting from multiple journalists suggesting that the club isn’t even sure we’ll be targeting another striker this window. Going a whole season with just Jackson and Broja as natural strikers with Nkunku as a makeshift one is so risky for a side that struggled more than any other to score goals last season. That’s 2 players who have zero PL experience and 1 with very little and only at a small club.

If we aren’t going to sign another forward we at least HAVE to sign an attacking mid who can create a shit load of chances, assists, and chip in with a few goals. 

I really think that we will go into the season with Nkunku and Jackson and look if Jackson is the real deal or not and go for Toney in January. 

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

At the want of a suitable fit I'm happy to take that 'risk' and whatever short term pain may or may not come with it.

A big part of the the reason we got into this mess is by signing a so called proven PL number 9 without factoring in how he fitted the system then doubling down by making the exact same mistake again.

Edited by Tomo

19 minutes ago, Tomo said:

At the want of a suitable fit I'm happy to take that 'risk' and whatever short term pain may or may not come with it.

A big part of the the reason we got into this mess is by signing a so called proven PL number 9 without factoring in how he fitted the system then doubling down by making the exact same mistake again.

I don’t even need a PL proven one at this point. Just a striker who has been reliably scoring goals for a big club (thus knowing how to cope with the pressure) and won’t need months to settle. 

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I don’t even need a PL proven one at this point. Just a striker who has been reliably scoring goals for a big club (thus knowing how to cope with the pressure) and won’t need months to settle. 

Who could that be tho?

1 hour ago, Gundalf said:

Who could that be tho?

Not many options. Even though he’s not an outright striker I kinda warmed up to the idea of Dybala but that rumor died almost instantly.

15 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Not many options. Even though he’s not an outright striker I kinda warmed up to the idea of Dybala but that rumor died almost instantly.

Dybala promoted new Roma kit also without sponsor. 

8 hours ago, Pizy said:

I would rather do this than go for Lautaro or Vlahovic.

8 hours ago, Gundalf said:

All this talk about "I only want Inter, Inter is so great" and now that? That guy wants to fuck everyone it seems. 

Inter have been dragging things for so long. Its only fair Lukaku assesses his options. It's a better deal for us too - 40m euros if Juve can sell Vlahovic. Hopefully PSG comes in for Vlahovic.

9 hours ago, Clockwork said:

Maybe Lukaku didn't feel appreciated by Inter, they have shown very low agency to try to sign him, and remember they backed out of the original two year loan. 

Lukaku was the one who begged Inter Milan to save him from Chelsea...not sure why he needs to feel appreciated by them. 

Hopefully we sell to Juventus for more $$$ and not Inter. Inter can fuck off taking liberties, the cheapskate cunts, their probably annoyed by his attitude as they will want him to rock the boat even more to get back there on a more favourable deal for them. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

If Lukaku pisses off Inter enough for them to back out on the deal, and Juve can't sell Vlahovic in the next couple of weeks then Lukaku might not have a choice but to accept the Saudi offer.

At this point I really don't care where he goes, as long as he does.