Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

4 minutes ago, Vegetable said:

But reduced from what? 🤪 From 75 we were trying to push, fine, but selling him below 50 would be quite ridiculous imo and 50 still doesn't smell like kind of money that Bayern likes to spend…

below £50m for sure

would be funny if we took it

16 minutes ago, Vegetable said:

But reduced from what? 🤪 From 75 we were trying to push, fine, but selling him below 50 would be quite ridiculous imo and 50 still doesn't smell like kind of money that Bayern likes to spend…

I'd rather sell to Bayern for 45 than man utd for 70

10 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

It’s unlikely Bayern are moving for mount there is absolutely no place for him to play there. He is not gonna be their no 10 before musiala, cm they are packed, and wings he is meh. 

your basic facts are wrong

these are their entire (from DMF to CMF to AMF) set of midfielders

all FOUR of them, lolol, plus the so overrated Sabitzer coming back, who they REALLY want to dump

and they are thinking about selling Gravenberch

Joshua Kimmich

Defensive Midfield
Feb 8, 1995 (28) Germany €75.00m  
Leon Goretzka

Central Midfield
Feb 6, 1995 (28) Germany €45.00m  
Ajax Amsterdamzugang_beta_kader.png
Ryan Gravenberch

Central Midfield
May 16, 2002 (21) Netherlands
Suriname
€30.00m  
Jamal Musiala

Attacking Midfield
Feb 26, 2003 (20) Germany
England
€110.00m 

coming back from loan

Marcel Sabitzer
Central Midfield

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

your basic facts are wrong

these are their entire (from DMF to CMF to AMF) set of midfielders

all FOUR of them, lolol, plus the so overrated Sabitzer coming back, who they REALLY want to dump

and they are thinking about selling Gravenberch

Joshua Kimmich

Defensive Midfield
Feb 8, 1995 (28) Germany €75.00m  
Leon Goretzka

Central Midfield
Feb 6, 1995 (28) Germany €45.00m  
Ajax Amsterdamzugang_beta_kader.png
Ryan Gravenberch

Central Midfield
May 16, 2002 (21) Netherlands
Suriname
€30.00m  
Jamal Musiala

Attacking Midfield
Feb 26, 2003 (20) Germany
England
€110.00m 

coming back from loan

Marcel Sabitzer
Central Midfield

Not quite right. Müller is back up to Musiala but listed as SS on tm. That's why I think no.10 is out of the question. Then there is AMF talent Paul Wanner who will get more of a role next season.

Then your forgot Laimer who is coming on a free. Not sure they are selling Gravenberch either. they usually play with a double pivot. So goretzka, kimmich and Laimer will be sharing the minutes there.

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

Not quite right. Müller is back up to Musiala but listed as SS on tm. That's why I think no.10 is out of the question. Then there is AMF talent Paul Wanner who will get more of a role next season.

Then your forgot Laimer who is coming on a free. Not sure they are selling Gravenberch either. they usually play with a double pivot. So goretzka, kimmich and Laimer will be sharing the minutes there.

I am still not convinced that he would be frozen out there at all

Konrad Laimer has meh written all over him as well, a typical free transfer who they never would have dropped real money on

he was poor in most of the RB games I watched

I hate Bayern, so I hope the cleverclogs choke on a bag of dicks

don't give a tinker's that Tuchel is there, other than I do hope he demands Mount if the Manc's buying him is indeed off

12 hours ago, Gundalf said:

lolololol

Can see TT wanting him. If he goes to the Bundesliga, he'll be a top player over there with the space he'll get and his work rate. TT also knows him and how to deploy him. If I were Mount, I would go there. 

Shame Lampard isn’t in a job he’d be in for Mase with his whole budget. Tbh Bayern would be a good destination for him, guaranteed ‘successful’ career and a play style under Tuchel that will normalise his flaws (lack of creativity, vision, awareness of players around him, selfishness) within the turgid attacking system Tuchel believes in.

Whether Bayern want him or not it’s moot. He clearly wants United and only United because they’re probably offering him wages that nobody else will go near and he has surely been tapped up by a bunch of his English mates in the United squad.

Bayern wont pay ridiculous money for Mount either though. Should of took the £50 + 5 offer from United…. Demanding £60m+ for someone with 1 year on his deal was always stupid. 

I see wages is a topic of discussion again. Apparently he will be matching the 200k we offered him if he goes to United. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

4 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Bayern wont pay ridiculous money for Mount either though. Should of took the £50 + 5 offer from United…. Demanding £60m+ for someone with 1 year on his deal was always stupid. 

I see wages is a topic of discussion again. Apparently he will be matching the 200k we offered him if he goes to United. 

Utd have left the offer on the table by all accounts. 

6 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Benfica apparently want 30m for Florentino Luis, very good player and a bargain at that price. We should be all over that one and reunite him with Enzo.

Benfica slap a 70m Chelsea tax on as soon as we call them though, probably

3 hours ago, YorkshireBlue said:

I'd rather sell to Bayern for 45 than man utd for 70

Are we talking about Messi or something? It's fucking Mount an average player, not only would we get more money but also force a rival to play this clown weekly. Absolutely nonsense.

Edited by TheHulk