Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Just now, Cosmin said:

Arsenal will pay Chelsea £50m in three instalments for Kai Havertz, plus £15m in add-ons, in a total package worth £65m. [@DarrenArsenal1] #afc

Not sure how reliable this guy is, but it doesn't sound to be that good for us. 

Matt Law said 60 plus 5

3 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Matt Law said 60 plus 5

Yep, Fab confirms it. Great for us!

Still, doesn's say anything about installments, so it could still be 3 of them. 

Edited by Cosmin

6 minutes ago, Pizy said:

If all these outgoing deals are sorted this week hopefully we see the incomings start to pour in next week. Get an idea of what Poch is planning.

We're moving impecable with the departures so far, I'm absolutely impressed with the board. And it all started with Jorginho, who was sold for 12m to Arsenal with only 6 months left to his contract.

Imagine we manage to get something on Aubameyang, RLC and CHO too, with Mount, Kovacic and Havertz leaving for great fees... Not to mention the wages that we got off the books. The only one that is still a big issue is Lukaku. Nevertheless, it's fantastic business.

If football was played in the offices, we'd be fucking world beaters at this point lol.

Edited by Cosmin

2 minutes ago, sainttourist said:

By the end of the window we will have like 4 players from the team that won CL two years ago. And one of them is Thiago Silva, and Kepa, lol. Madness.

If that. If you look at the squad that Boehly bought and the one starting this season. There will be no more than 5 players still here. This really is a fifa career mode 

60+5 could be okish. Marina would have squeezed a few more but whatever. Don’t really see what Arsenal even need him for? To score fewer goals? They scored a decent 88 last season with some injuries to their best attackers . Martinelli, Shaka, trossard, Jesus, odegaard and maybe even smith Rowe are far better finishers. You would have thought Arsenal had learned from the Ozil disaster now they are signing another low energy German  known for occasional flashes of brilliance and long stretches of mental absence, poor work rate, passenger mindset and consistent inconsistency. 

the fact that some of these players are willing to join rival teams in premier league, it shows their true character, nvm the money we bring in, it just shows there is 0 loyalty in football nowadays and i would be lying if i said i wish them luck at their new clubs. to think its pratically the same lot that won the CL in 2021, they can fuck off for all i care, especially after the shitshow last season, gutless wankers. i hope they get booed to oblivion at the Bridge @Fulham Broadway

Edited by Johnnyeye

Wonder if we’ll be after an additional attacking player after Jackson at this point. Felix, Havertz, Mount, Ziyech all out. Hopefully Pulisic as well. 

My thinking all along has been that Mudryk, Nkunku, Sterling, and Madueke was enough but perhaps another creative type who can also chip in with goals should come in. 

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Wonder if we’ll be after an additional attacking player after Jackson at this point. Felix, Havertz, Mount, Ziyech all out. Hopefully Pulisic as well. 

My thinking all along has been that Mudryk, Nkunku, Sterling, and Madueke was enough but perhaps another creative type who can also chip in with goals should come in. 

that's my point

we need another player with more end product

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Wonder if we’ll be after an additional attacking player after Jackson at this point.

We must go for at least one more attacking player. We only have one RW in Madueke, with Sterling being able to play there as well. I think we're gonna get Viega too. But still, we're clearly short in that department.

It's very interesting to see who we turn our attention to.