Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Personally am excited we are signing someone not incredibly obvious: what’s the point in having a massive / expensive scouting team run by TWO directors if we just go and buy household names a bunch of people on the internet want us to get? There may be some parallel universe where this guy signs for Brighton and we are fighting 4 clubs for his signature in 12 months for 100m. Who can say. 

2 minutes ago, Mhsc said:

This guy looks way ahead of Fofana or Broja. I am guessing he or Nkunku will be our strikers until Jan and we will try to go for Ivan Toney then.

Broja and Fofana need loans imo. 

Why would we go for Toney, what's everyone's obsession with this guy.

4 minutes ago, Mhsc said:

This guy looks way ahead of Fofana or Broja. I am guessing he or Nkunku will be our strikers until Jan and we will try to go for Ivan Toney then.

Broja and Fofana need loans imo. 

a guy from villarrea that was talked to bournemouth in january is enough to be our main striker...

I don't know what to say...

Just now, Mário César said:

a guy from villarrea that was talked to bournemouth in january is enough to be our main striker...

I don't know what to say...

And yet people complain all the time that we buy Caicedo for loads of money only after Brighton have bought him and ask why we can’t just get the players directly…

2 minutes ago, Mhsc said:

And yet people complain all the time that we buy Caicedo for loads of money only after Brighton have bought him and ask why we can’t just get the players directly…

you can't see in that way 

they can spend a poor money because they are a midtable team

the level of demand is below our level

I think its easy to understand

Just now, Mário César said:

So you only want to sign expensive/famous names that make you feel good? Or you want to sign good players? 

1 minute ago, Mhsc said:

So you only want to sign expensive/famous names that make you feel good? Or you want to sign good players? 

How do you know he is good, he doesn't look anything special. Not even Vesper rates him.

8 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

How do you know he is good, he doesn't look anything special. Not even Vesper rates him.

No offence to vesper, but she's hardly scouting royalty, and the whole argument that Brighton was after him, so he's not our level? But in the next breath are screaming out to buy another Brighton player aswell as losing McAllister (another Brighton player) is fucking backwards thinking.

16 minutes ago, Mário César said:

Reality check pal, Brighton finished way above us this season, you are only as good as your last season. So at this time we are the mid table club.

Edited by YorkshireBlue

6 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

No offence to vesper, but she's hardly scouting royalty, and the whole argument that Brighton was after him, so he's not our level? But in the next breath are screaming out to buy another Brighton player aswell as losing McAllister (another Brighton player) is fucking backwards thinking.

He failed his medical, wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole and it wasn't Brighton that was after him but Bournemouth, the same club that paid 20m for a fraud like Solanke.

Edited by TheHulk

1 minute ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Reality check pal, Brighton finished way above us this season, you are only as good as your last season. So at this time we are the mid table club.

lol 

this season was underarchievment, ofc

brighotn buy him for a lower feed because that a club that not fight for titles

its different ofc