Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

7 hours ago, Reddish-Blue said:

Reece only needed 1 loan, Mase was on loan for 2 seasons before being given a shot in the first team (and that may not have happened if it wasn't for the transfer ban and Lamps being the interim coach). 

Ability wise Reece is pretty much a generational talent. Possibly our best academy graduate since JT. He could have gone on loan to Iceland and still made it through. Shame injuries have caught up with him. For casadei a loan in England would not hurt acclimatising him but obv minutes should be priority. Villa and Brighton both would probably not play him enough 

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

Like all that I've heard from him so far. Glad we got this done long ago before any competition.

yup. 
Second striker is a BS position for players with waning powers. For strikers who don’t score  enough goals, 10s who are not creative and wingers who have become slow. Best example is Griezmann.  Nkunku on the other hand is at the pinnacle of his powers, he can play everywhere in attack but his best position indeed is behind a striker but he can more than deliver as a winger as well. 

15 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Wonder what this week will throw up? 

We will give away Lukaku, KK and maybe throw in Pulisic to Inter for an opportunity to pay twice the worth of keeper we could get free year ago but purposely given up on and then proceed to buy 12 mediocre 17yo's from second Bundesliga for 500 million total, preferably all AMF. You know, just the usual stuff.

16 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

What's the point he's already stated he wants to stay at Inter.

Move on and go for Maignan, not for 100m E's though...Aint got a Euro key.

Lukaku also said similar things but then when his agent told him he'd get a nice payday from Chelsea, he immediately changed his tune and agreed to the move. 

I like Onana as a GK but not sold on him for 50 million.  

8 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Exactly but again the question is, is Casadei on that level? Is he ready to play regularly for a team in the top half in PL? Like Reece and Mase were much more geared up for? Not so sure. 

Aye granted I could be wrong but the lads only played 15 games in the championship for a side that got relegated. He looked decent in certain games, scored some goals as well as having done well for Italys u21s but I think these things can be very deceiving. Particularly u21s football.

Pre-season is also not exactly going to be a good barometer to judge him on, particularly looking at other past years and years of young players being involved then being shipped out on loan/never used. 

I agree with you on this but I just wonder whether he would be keen on another Championship level loan after starring for his national side (U20/U21).   Maybe he'd be better off with a loan to La Liga/Bundesliga for a year, would give him a chance to test his abilities and the level of competition would be a good indicator to see how he is developing.   I feel like he won't get any minutes at Villa with so many experienced options and I doubt Brighton go into next season without a proper Caicedo replacement. 

We were right on the verge of signing Ugarte (probably only hours away) and then after missing out on him we haven’t heard a peep about us moving on to the next target. Why haven’t we instantly advanced things with Caicedo, Lavia, or whoever else? We sitting back and waiting until Liverpool, Arse, and United snatch everyone up?

Fabrizio tweeted last night that Liverpool are quickly moving on to sign 2 more quality midfielders having already sealed Mac Allister. They’ll be after some of the same targets we are. So what are we doing?

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

We were right on the verge of signing Ugarte (probably only hours away) and then after missing out on him we haven’t heard a peep about us moving on to the next target. Why haven’t we instantly advanced things with Caicedo, Lavia, or whoever else? We sitting back and waiting until Liverpool, Arse, and United snatch everyone up?

Fabrizio tweeted last night that Liverpool are quickly moving on to sign 2 more quality midfielders having already sealed Mac Allister. They’ll be after some of the same targets we are. So what are we doing?

Be careful you get accused of being spoilt asking questions like that

Inter got 100m from us for Lukaku and probably  gonna get him back for free.

they got Obama for free and now are gonna cash 60m for him from us again

still can’t buy a tap in in a CL final lol

Apart from how fkin dumb our transfer strategy is there also seems an innate desire to bankroll Inter Milan and ofc also Brighton. 

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Inter got 100m from us for Lukaku and probably  gonna get him back for free.

they got Obama for free and now are gonna cash 60m for him from us again

still can’t buy a tap in in a CL final lol

Apart from how fkin dumb our transfer strategy is there also seems an innate desire to bankroll Inter Milan and ofc also Brighton. 

no way we can give lukaku for free 

swap for onana its ok