Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

13 hours ago, milka said:

Pochettino should to get Bouno from Sevilla despite his 32 age he will be solid for us for 1-2 seasons  instead of  60 millions for Maignan  .

I actually like the sound of that. He is pretty solid and great under pressure. In 2 years Slonina will be ready. 

It's far too quiet from us for my liking- I thought we would be out of the blocks with incoming and outgoings within days of the whistle blowing. It's not me being impatient but more expected the club not to fuck around and have a clear identity of what they wanted.

It's early days I know, but like the team I'm losing patience and fast

As I said the other day, Liverpool squad was pretty threadbare and they’ve already let some players like Milner, Ox and Firmino walk after their contracts expired so they could get their business done immediately. They’ve also been working behind the scenes laying the foundation for Mac Allister for months.

Whereas we are the opposite. We have an extremely bloated squad and need to rapidly trim the fat before we can really start to push on I guess.

Hopefully it’s not too late and all the top quality midfielders aren’t holding up the shirts of our direct rivals by the time we kick into gear.

58 minutes ago, Strike said:

Talk of unrest in Milan after Maldini departure. Leao (who signed a new deal), Theo and Maignan among those unhappy

Maignan.. Any time, in a heartbeat. By far the best goallie by feet, insane long passes.. Good charachter and good reflexes. 

Theo.. pass. 

That’s amazing business by Liverpool to snatch Mac for that, can’t believe other clubs haven’t got in once they were aware of the spend required, including us. Wondering what system Poch will go with but regardless I can’t believe we’d rely on Enzo and an incoming, most likely Lavia at this point. 

Off topic but like most English talent, Ruben has really pissed away his talent, despite his claims to try and stay fit. Most of Spurs transitional success was down to Dembele, who I still consider to be massively underrated, in being able to carry the ball into the third, Ruben has the ability to do that but he’s fit one minute and out the next with whatever random injury.

8 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

The groundworks for MaCallister were laid early apparently with Reps from Liverpool and his side discussing terms after the WC-

With one of his Argentina midfield partners, an Argentine manager, and with Mount going we really should’ve gone all out for him. Especially at such a cheap price. He’d have been great in a midfield 3 just like he was at the World Cup. 

Caicedo cost Brighton 5m. Buying direct from South America is so much cheaper. It's a risk as they dont always settle in Europe, but they can be initially loaned out. Something Brighton are good at, and we should also