Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

11 minutes ago, Thor said:

So it is done?...

Would be great news but seems to be conflicting information out there. 

Not calling it yet. So far we have the Portuguese Daily Mail saying its done

23 hours ago, cosmicway said:

Chelsea are -almost- a team of the Scottish premier these days:
He who kicks the ball higher wins.
We tried to escape in January with Enzo-Badiashile-Madueke-Mudryk and Felix.
Did n't work and especially Mudryk looks like the super gaffe of the century.
Unless something dramatic happens Mudryk is a fail.
I did n't say that for Kepa when he had his problems because I know that for the goalkeepers many times it's psychological.
But for Mudryk I cannot be optimistic.

It looks to me like a gigantic overhaul is needed.
Basically Chelsea needs a new star player. A new Eden Hazard.
Many teams with such a star player shined in the past. We used to say "ok, just give this fellow four or five blokes to run around him and that's it".
Haaland could have been one but we missed the bus.
My money is on such a transfer.

You are wrong on so many points.

TBH i'm not sure what you're saying regarding sweaty football?

Your reference to Mudryk imho is totally wrong, we need to give him time to adapt, him more than anyone, I have complete faith in the lad.

You say we need a complete overhaul, is that not whats happening?

Get a new Hazard is easy to say, where do we find a new Hazard?

I don't know where you are getting all these assumptions, you comment about not getting Haaland is ridiculous we were never in with a chance.

Guess we’ll see how good the new club hierarchy’s relationship with Jorge Medes is and how persuasive Poch is with fellow South American’s now. If PSG snipe him at the very end it’ll be super disappointing. The fact that we’re moving rapidly for him as Poch’s first signing tells you how important he feels he is.

2 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

I don't know where you are getting all these assumptions, you comment about not getting Haaland is ridiculous we were never in with a chance.

We were on the same boat as City when Borussia decided to keep him for the 2021-22 season and not let him go.
But for reasons of expediency we went for Lukaku and further down the road we had the problems with the board.

1 hour ago, cosmicway said:

We were on the same boat as City when Borussia decided to keep him for the 2021-22 season and not let him go.
But for reasons of expediency we went for Lukaku and further down the road we had the problems with the board.

I don't think we were on the same "boat".    Haaland always mentioned that he had a soft spot for City due to his father playing there.   He was never going to choose Chelsea over the top clubs that wanted him (City, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich all had significant interest in getting him). 

As for the Lukaku deal, we were the fools and Inter were the ones laughing their way to the bank. 

With Benzema leaving I wonder if Real Madrid will enter the striker market this summer and go big for someone like Kane or Osimhen or they just sign an inexpensive stopgap and then get Mbappe next summer. My guess is the latter. 

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

With Benzema leaving I wonder if Real Madrid will enter the striker market this summer and go big for someone like Kane or Osimhen or they just sign an inexpensive stopgap and then get Mbappe next summer. My guess is the latter. 

they will buy kane and havertz as a backup, imo 

5 minutes ago, Reddish-Blue said:

I don't think we were on the same "boat".    Haaland always mentioned that he had a soft spot for City due to his father playing there.   He was never going to choose Chelsea over the top clubs that wanted him (City, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich all had significant interest in getting him). 

As for the Lukaku deal, we were the fools and Inter were the ones laughing their way to the bank. 

Well. if he was a City supporter maybe.
But first time I heard that Haaland fancies City among other clubs was after we signed Lukaku.
Most players say such things "I was Atletico-City-Inter-AC Milan since five years old" etc.

10 minutes ago, Mário César said:

they will buy kane and havertz as a backup, imo 

I doubt that they will have that much money. They will buy Bellingham as well 

Edited by Gundalf

6 minutes ago, Mário César said:

ehhe its real madrid

ofc they have money

ancelotti confirm that real will spend a lof of money summer 

Well, Real normally doesnt really spend a lot of money. Average of 100 millions of outgoings per year in the last 10 years. That would be 1 Bellingham. But lets see.

23 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Would not be surprised to see them go after Lukaku on a loan basis, similar to what Inter did. PSG too. Messi and Benzema gone so both teams will be looking for a striker and maybe might look at cheaper methods. Real may well go after Mbappe again in a year's time so wouldn't surprise me to see them go after Lukaku on loan.  Might sound crazy but might be more viable for them than getting Kane who is more expensive and 30 this summer.

24 minutes ago, Stats said:

Would not be surprised to see them go after Lukaku on a loan basis, similar to what Inter did. PSG too. Messi and Benzema gone so both teams will be looking for a striker and maybe might look at cheaper methods. Real may well go after Mbappe again in a year's time so wouldn't surprise me to see them go after Lukaku on loan.  Might sound crazy but might be more viable for them than getting Kane who is more expensive and 30 this summer.

I don’t think so. The early sounds from the board is they want Havertz and Ancelotti wants Kane 

I don’t think a club like Madrid will consider Lukaku even on loan.