Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

17 minutes ago, lucio said:

would be stupid to let him go. Doubly stupid to a domestic rival

29, there are signs of slowdown and I don't think he was ever essential. It is like the Kante decision in summer 2021. I think its a good idea to sell and rebuild

1 hour ago, Strike said:

29, there are signs of slowdown and I don't think he was ever essential. It is like the Kante decision in summer 2021. I think its a good idea to sell and rebuild

Hopefully to Bayern then 

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Kante has been immense since coming back. 

I know a lot have been so-so on whether he goes or stays, but he is still world class. The man is a football genius. Sometimes I don't care about better to go, he is Chelsea through and through and I'd love to see him stay and finish his career here - or at least up until the bit he hasn't got anything left to give. 

2 hours ago, lucio said:

would be stupid to let him go. Doubly stupid to a domestic rival

To be honest, he is one of the players who dissapointed me the most during this season. Only Azpi and Kante have been at the club for longer than him and Kepa, who both joined during the 2018 summer. 

I was expecting him to be more of a leader, someone to inspire those around him. Yet, when things went bad, it felt like he joined the "just wait for the summer so we can GTFO" gang. He always seems ready to give it all for his national team, while injuries are recurrent at the club. Kind of weird.

Of course Kovacic is a fantastic player, when he is up for it. But it seems like he's never been up for it with Chelsea, since the second part of last season. Even last summer there were rumours that he doesn't want to be here anymore. Get some good money on him and good luck. 

We cannot keep players just because we are scared of them potentially succeeding somewhere else. If he comes good at City or whatever, good for him. But if or when that happens, remember the poor effort and attitude that he's shown in Chelsea colours, during the past year.

Edited by Cosmin

24 minutes ago, DDA said:

Many of the Chelsea fan channels are reporting Mane to Chelsea is very close!!

What the...

When Tuchel does not want a pressing machine on the team.... we better read the tea leaves.

I would love Mane if he still had something in the tank but he's absolutely finished at the top level.

Even as early as 20/21 some Liverpool fans I know were comparing his decline to Alexis Sanchez.

Edited by Tomo

Let's be real, its a nothing rumor. It makes zero sense for a magnitude of reasons and I can say with almost 90% certainty this rumor is pure 'putting two and two together'. 

Poch next Chelsea Manager? Poch wants certain players? Mane used to play under Poch? Mane having Bayern uncertainty?

I know, let's create a Mane to Chelsea rumor.