Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

3 hours ago, DDA said:

It really hasn't sunken in yet to just how incredible this transfer window was for us.

The sheer fact that we are now shopping at Marks And Spencer instead of Lidl is just hard to accept given the recent past transfer windows. 

The owners are really putting the money where their mouth is. We are extremely lucky to go from Roman to these lot...

We are watching one of the most exciting projects in World Football happen in frotn of our very own eyes and its our club... fucking love it.

Marks and Sparks????

we are way above that somewhat quotidian level

we are deffo shopping in Harrods Food Hall

Image may contain Shop Lighting Banister and Handrail

or 

the Harvey Nichols Foodmarket

Harvey Nichols Food Hall Review | Bon Appetit

Edited by Vesper

I'm still amazed how excited about Enzo some people get like he was some Jesus lord savior coming here; Given he is greatly unproven player with absurd pricetag, I doubt the burden of needing to be a reincarnation of prime Hazard from the get go will help him much. But that's not the point;

I did read a lot of ridiculous things here, but calling us disgraceful laughing stock because TB was negotiating for okay player with huge potential and at the same downplaying the Zyiech situation or, even worse, trying to blame PSG for this is making my eyebrows raise. There is literally no place for such fuckup in pro football, serious club just cannot fail at doing basic paperwork and it's not something we should walk by past. Unless, besides being renowned as circus, we also need failed incoming transfers or another ban, because why not, "lawyers were busy with player we like, so no problem". I am afraid yes problem.

Edited by Vegetable

27 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I am surprised you did not mention Fabio Miretti over Nicolò Fagioli

857b74a99c7f65b75395e21e5a190c9e.png54f49cabedca2d9b896b92cf6561aba6.pngReports: Max Allegri doesn't want Fabio Miretti to go out on loan next  season - Black & White & Read All OverFabio Miretti earns spot on 40-man shortlist for Golden Boy award - Black &  White & Read All Over

versus

Nicolò Fagioli finds place in Juventus side refreshed by fountain of youth  | Serie A | The GuardianNicolo Fagioli of Juventus during the warm up prior to the Serie A... News  Photo - Getty Images

From what I seen in the more recent games Miretti has seemed to have gained favour with Allegri over Fagioli that’s why getting him would be more feasible. I heard they may be listening to offers and the boy can play.

56 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Jorginho, Werner, Cucurella. 

Cucurella and Werner top players? And specifically meant this window. The post I quoted indicated players were willing to come here now than wait to go to City in the summer yet City weren’t linked to one of the players we signed except for *apparently* Andrey Santos.

Edited by OneMoSalah

1 hour ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

From the article

Letting Kovacic go? Smdh. Injuries aside he would be a starter at most top clubs. Considering offers for him would be ludicrous. Even considering offers for Chilwell would be stupid.

Why isn’t anyone reporting we will look at offers for Ruben? Getting rid of him is surely a high priority alongside Aubamayang and Lukaku. Particularly if their talking about underachieving players. 

Does the club only plan on having 4 or 5 experienced players over the age of 27 or what too….

Either way lets hope GP can do something because you cannot say he doesn’t have the tools now.