Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 hour ago, Jype said:

- Webster, Vale and Rankine could definitely have benefited from loans, yeah.

56 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I meant cocked up in any way, us, the other club, the player refusing (like Gallgher to Everton for £45m in total (£40m +5 in addons), and then WE refused to sell him to NUFC for £50m)

sorry for not being clearer

Vale couldn't go on loan - he played in EFL trophy for Chelsea DEV team, but the competition is recognized as senior competition so he played for Chelsea and Hull this season, can't play for 3rd team.

Edited by ulvhedin

12 hours ago, Artandur said:

Probably going to have to wait 2 years for that

if we do not get at least top 4 in the league in 2023/24

something is SERIOUSLY FUCKED

my dog, look at the squad we will have!!!!!!!! (and we will add more key players this summer window coming up)

clone Pep and de Bruyne

put them on both us and Citeh

add in our 3 (the 4th is Gvardiol in 2024, when his clause kicks in) main and very achievable non insane goals in summer 2023

(proper Keeper (Oblak here finally would make me (its fake) squirt, lol),

a proper DMF to aid Enzo (whether trad smasher like Rice or Lavia (he is a hybrid IMHO), or a pinball of death like Barella or Caicedo or finally a Kone type hybrid) 

and a decent CF (not crazytown spend like Osimhen or Vlahovic, just a Toney or David or Mitrovic type) 

and we would SMASH Citeh in a best of 7 or best of 15

we each would have the x factor (KdB, which is why I SO WANT ARSEN STILL, as cloning is fantasy) and the same Manager

and other than Foden, (Silva is likely gone) and of course Häland at CF

we are streets ahead or pretty even at worst everywhere else

our fullbacks OBLITERATE theirs atm (when healthy of course)

our CMF/DMFs would blow them away

our bench (and when could a team ever say thsi v Citeh, will decimate theirs, unless they GO WILD this summer)

even if we did NOT have de Bruyne, and the only thing we shared was Pep (I do that to do a pure squad v squad test)

our squad will and would be better and I believe would still smash them

Edited by Vesper

Honestly Ziyech could still have a role to play in the CL if we go far. We'd only have Sterling as an obvious RW choice considering Noni isn't likely to be registered.

Gotta feel bad for him though. Hopefully he remains professional, wishful thinking.

8 hours ago, Artandur said:

People will never learn how currencies work, will they? Dumb transfer fee ranking

oh, yes

where they listed Enzo at 120m QUID, ffs, on that graphic

but the rest was correct, and the Athletic rarely makes errors like that