Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

41 minutes ago, Vesper said:

no

Why not?

You can’t be convinced that Andrey Santos is going to be the answer to replace Jorginho.

Also again Sky still reporting were offering 105m over 6 instalments in 5 years whilst Benfica want 3 in 2 years. Yet we’ve arranged to give the guy a medical despite being miles apart in structure still. Amateur hour is back.

Edited by OneMoSalah

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

Thanks! That's Portugal though, so time on the ball would be working in his favor--still shows amazing vision and technique when striking the football tho.
For that reason, I will assume what I saw in last tight games at the WC is what he deliver at this level, at least immediately, but this is reassuring that he can grow and become a key player indeed.

Jorginho on Mikel Arteta influence after joining Arsenal from #Chelsea: “He was a big influence because I know that he tried a few times to get me before and it didn’t happen due to other reasons, not because of my wishes. So of course, he had a big influence.”

wanker

1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Let’s not forget Jorginho was ranked as the fifth-best player in the world only last year. A smart acquisition for the goons, a stupid move by us, a fraction of the price of Caicedo, and a huge improvement on Elneny and Sambi Lokonga. 

What more reliable midfield options are available for £12m? His penalties are worth double that alone.

But he probably wouldn't have signed an extension and left on a free? £12million is £12million at the end of the day... 

He can allow attackers to glide past him in Arsenal's defence now 👍