Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

both us Brits and the yanks use it like that

I use it to taunt MAGAt Trumpers

call their RW Rethug run US States shitholes (as Trump called black countries shitholes and the MAGAts started using it)

where would you rather live?

deep Republican-run

Mississippi / Trumpy crazed West Virginia / Arkansas etc etc (crazy poor, non educated, buybull banging, violent, racist AF)

OR

Democratic run

California / Washington State / Oregon / Massachusetts etc etc

All of USA is cringe. But California is absolutely a shithole. Other than the remaining redwood forests it has no redeemable qualities 

45 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Don't forget Manu Kone and Martín Zubimendi.

Both are Chels quality IMHO

The two most feasible players I reckon, Zubi even has a release clause (but I assume he is known to be Madrid bound or smth as Spanish prospect, otherwise someone would have bought him already).

50 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Zubimendi looks really classy on the ball but doesn’t look very athletic to my eyes. More mobile than Jorginho, yes, but I just wonder how he’d do stepping up to the pace of this league. 

Koné looks like a gem to me, though. 

oh, I would take Kone before Zubi

hell, if he is only 35m quid or so he is an absolute steal compared to £80m to £100m (£100m is utter silly madness) Caicedo

At this point I think we’re going to have to significantly overpay in the next few days for a RB. Whether that’s Gusto, Dumfries or whoever. Because we cannot go the rest of the season praying that Reece stays fit. 

We probably had a set valuation we were willing to go to for Gusto that we’ll now have to smash through with Lyon’s hard stance about him staying. 

37 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

£30m for Dumfries is a great price, and I will STFU about RB if we do this

Dumfries is a weapon at RB/RWB

he is a pressing machine and a tireless runner

plus really big and EPL strong, will not be rag-doll bullied like so many fullbacks are (look at Telles in his short spell at Manure for instance)

27 minutes ago, Mhsc said:

Zubi even has a release clause

€60m (£52.5m)

Real Madrid are not interested, it is Barca who want him to replace Sergio Busquets, but they cannot afford it atm

Atletico Madrid do not use his type of deep holding playmaker

none of the other La Liga teams can really afford him (or will not use that much of their budget at least)

I think he would be a MONSTER in Serie A for the right side, and even though he is not a speed burner, he is certainly more athletic than Jorginho

he would scare me at Arse, Citeh, and Pool, NUFC perhaps as well or ina pivot with Casemiro at Man U

Thank fuck Lampard dug his heels in and saved us from ourselves when we were about to pay £50m for Gordon. Good Lord, that would’ve been a terrible deal.

And thankfully we already bought two young wide players this window with huge upside so we weren’t tempted to go back in for him.

28 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Sky Sports has this a little wrong. Homegrown U21 players are exempt from the count. We have a few players that fall in this category on loan.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/fifa-loan-rules-transfer-window-22816730

Imagine Benfica's best player negotiating terms with us, then swearing his love to Benfica and wanting to stay and then fucking away last day of the window by handing the clause sum himself (what has to be technically done anyway); Don't know if we can be more hated, but it would surely be prime stuff to watch. Their fans would surely love it too.

Everton selling their biggest asset in the middle of the season probably means they need the cash, have given up on survival and have some clauses in their contracts which would make them miss out on a bigger trasnfer fee in case they get relegated. Their other decent players like DCL or maybe Onana would be up for grabs in summer for sure then.