Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Ofc we are massively overpaying for Enzo like we always do but on the bright side he did not get more expensive due to his stellar world cup... I doubt Benfica would have settled for much less than his buy out clause.

We still should not expect too much of him straight away. he is not much of a goalscorer or assist master nor is he Kante without the ball so I doubt our results will improve with him straight away. Yet despite his age he also has no real weaknesses, is already better than Jorginho at pretty much everything and is young enough to massively improve everywhere.

5 minutes ago, Artandur said:

We are not signing Murdyk, why are we even bothering with this

I don’t get it. Especially as it appears he’s a pure left winger when we just spent pretty big on Sterling. 

We shouldn’t be looking at a wide player at all this window. our priorities should be Enzo & a RB. After Reece went down again you would’ve thought we’d race to get a backup in ASAP. But it doesn’t appear like there’s urgency to do that at all.

3 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

And you have this information from…:

Murdyk obviously wants Arsenal and Shaktar already wanted 80m pounds with just a single club bidding. How is this supposed to happen? 

I’m not even sure why Arse want him so badly, never mind us. They already have their beloved Saka on the right side and all Arse supporters are always hyping up that Martinelli is a future superstar who is on the left. So why spend £70-80m on another winger?

3 hours ago, jandomi10 said:

Exclusive: Chelsea are in talks with Shakhtar Donetsk over a deal for Mykhaylo Mudryk and could hijack Arsenal's move. Darijo Srna expected in London to meet with the Blues this week. #CFC (@JackRosser_) Source:

Fuck this Arsenal licker pace merchant. Get Enzo and Moukoko.

51 minutes ago, Artandur said:

Murdyk obviously wants Arsenal and Shaktar already wanted 80m pounds with just a single club bidding. How is this supposed to happen? 

This wouldn’t be the 1st time in the history when a club hijacked a deal.. Mikel was already presented by MU, Willian was almost certainly Spurs-bound, Robinho was almost ours when City came by.. 

37 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

Fuck this Arsenal licker pace merchant. Get Enzo and Moukoko.

We’ve just signed a very young striker in Fofana. Not sure it makes sense to buy another in the same age range.

1 minute ago, Superblue said:

What is this Mudryk actually like?

I know Shakhtar are tough negotiators but that is a huge fee - he's only played 45 games for Shakhtar!

Looks pretty good, tbf. Much like Leão he looks super dangerous in open space out wide.

2 minutes ago, Superblue said:

What is this Mudryk actually like?

I know Shakhtar are tough negotiators but that is a huge fee - he's only played 45 games for Shakhtar!

When I've seen him in the CL this season, electric dribbler with pretty decent end product. But the thing that most impressed me was that he dribbles at pace with his head up at all times, which is quite rare for tricky wingers. Allows him to always be aware of his surroundings and pick good passes while on the run.

If Leao is renewing with Milan this is a really good option but I can't see Arsenal slipping with this one surely..

2 minutes ago, JDY said:

When I've seen him in the CL this season, electric dribbler with pretty decent end product. But the thing that most impressed me was that he dribbles at pace with his head up at all times, which is quite rare for tricky wingers. Allows him to always be aware of his surroundings and pick good passes while on the run.

If Leao is renewing with Milan this is a really good option but I can't see Arsenal slipping with this one surely..

Hazard esque?