Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Mase has been nonexistent in these first 3 matches for the most part. Like any Chelsea player he shouldn’t be guaranteed a starting place. It would definitely be his place in the team that is most under threat by Gordon if he joins. Sterling is starting every match he’s fit and you don’t buy a 33 year old striker to sit on the bench.

As for De Jong’s agent again being in London, it has been pointed out several times from what I’ve seen that Man United have operations based in central London. So no guarantee at all it has something to do with us. 

9 minutes ago, blahblahblah said:

4 and he was crap for 1.5 years. Latter 1.5 years. The 1.5 years post 30.

Hope I answered your question.

So he was good for 2.5 bad for 1.5 after a fall out with the manager. I'm over 30 34 infact and I didnt turn 30 and in my birthday forget how to run or kick a ball he's 33. Long gone are the days where a 30 year old player is passed it. I see your points in some cases but silva is 37 and playing CB in a back 3. The fitness levels of these players in the modern game is phenomenal, if 18m is the price I just cannot see how this is a bad deal? You clearly don't like auba that's your choice but for 18m for a proven goal scorer gotta be worth a punt. If am wrong then I'll hold my hands up but seriously now without attitude! Who can we seriously get that isn't as much as a risk? 

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Mase has been nonexistent in these first 3 matches for the most part. Like any Chelsea player he shouldn’t be guaranteed a starting place. It would definitely be his place in the team that is most under threat by Gordon if he joins. Sterling is starting every match he’s fit and you don’t buy a 33 year old striker to sit on the bench.

As for De Jong’s agent again being in London, it has been pointed out several times from what I’ve seen that Man United have operations based in central London. So no guarantee at all it has something to do with us. 

Fa249zWXkAEYeAc?format=jpg&name=small

1 minute ago, Kong said:

So he was good for 2.5 bad for 1.5 after a fall out with the manager. I'm over 30 34 infact and I didnt turn 30 and in my birthday forget how to run or kick a ball he's 33. Long gone are the days where a 30 year old player is passed it. I see your points in some cases but silva is 37 and playing CB in a back 3. The fitness levels of these players in the modern game is phenomenal, if 18m is the price I just cannot see how this is a bad deal? You clearly don't like auba that's your choice but for 18m for a proven goal scorer gotta be worth a punt. If am wrong then I'll hold my hands up but seriously now without attitude! Who can we seriously get that isn't as much as a risk? 

😂😂😂😂

Sure buddy. Whatever you say. 

39 minutes ago, blahblahblah said:

😂😂😂😂

Sure buddy. Whatever you say. 

You reply makes no sense at all but ok... you can't answer a simple question ever! u jump on ppls posts that don't agree to your way of thinking but when some 1 asks you to actually put a player forward or an idea you just completely disregard the question.

41 minutes ago, Pizy said:

and you don’t buy a 33 year old striker to sit on the bench

We could still plan to use Auba like we did Giroud. 

Bring him on in games where we're really struggling to score (even if that seems to be every game these days.)

10 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

Bring him on in games where we're really struggling to score (even if that seems to be every game these days.)

The way we play most games we don't need a fast forward, we just need one that knows where the net is. We play deep in opposition half most the time and our movement in the box is non existent.

2 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

Why would he agree to come here for that role, though? May as well stay in beautiful, sunny Barcelona if he’s going to be in the bench most of the time.

As for midfield, I think we all just need to move on. We aren’t signing a midfielder this summer. The plan since the start of the summer was probably to buy a youngsters or two for the future (Casadei & Carney who were obviously scouted for a while) and then wait until next year when Jorginho and perhaps Kante are both gone before going big. We’re probably still going to be after Rice and Bellingham as our main targets.

11 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Why would he agree to come here for that role, though? May as well stay in beautiful, sunny Barcelona if he’s going to be in the bench most of the time.

As for midfield, I think we all just need to move on. We aren’t signing a midfielder this summer. The plan since the start of the summer was probably to buy a youngsters or two for the future (Casadei & Carney who were obviously scouted for a while) and then wait until next year when Jorginho and perhaps Kante are both gone before going big. We’re probably still going to be after Rice and Bellingham as our main targets.

I feel Bellingham is Manchester bound 

7 minutes ago, Kong said:

I feel Bellingham is Manchester bound 

United or City? Both will probably have their midfields set by then. United will have Casemiro and probably De Jong whilst City have just bought Phillips.

All the talk I’ve seen with Bellingham has been about Klopp desperately wanting him. And then Matt Law saying we’d be very interested.

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

United or City? Both will probably have their midfields set by then. United will have Casemiro and probably De Jong whilst City have just bought Phillips.

All the talk I’ve seen with Bellingham has been about Klopp desperately wanting him. And then Matt Law saying we’d be very interested.