Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 minute ago, We Hate Scouse said:

Feel like we'd have more luck with Fofana to be honest. 

Brighton have already sold Bissouma and Cucurella this summer they have no need to sell more players this summer that they want to keep.

2 hours ago, DDA said:

Werner couldn't hit a barn door. His finishing is a piss take.

An ever more depressing way to look at it would be that we have gone from a promising No.9 in tammy to a has been with discipline and attitude issues in Auba. When you think about it all, its hopelessly funny.

1 hour ago, Blues Forever said:

Why not upgrade Jorgi before finding a world class successor for Kante. The club's mouthpieces and PR department need to be better at selling the nonsense that they are perpetuating. Rather just say that the manager screwed the pooch. His massive ego thought that all he needed was change of personnel in attack rather a complete makeover of his tactics and our mid.

6 minutes ago, blahblahblah said:

An ever more depressing way to look at it would be that we have gone from a promising No.9 in tammy to a has been with discipline and attitude issues in Auba. When you think about it all, its hopelessly funny.

Tammy was wank when he was here. This isn't Brighton, players have to produce from the get go.. they don't have time to fall around all over the pitch and miss endless sitters. 

I get you have an agenda against all decisions made and don't get me wrong, I question many of them but let's not criticise decisions that were necessarily taken for the greater good of the club. Tammy was not good enough and may never be. 

1 minute ago, DDA said:

Tammy was wank when he was here. This isn't Brighton, players have to produce from the get go.. they don't have time to fall around all over the pitch and miss endless sitters. 

I get you have an agenda against all decisions made and don't get me wrong, I question many of them but let's not criticise decisions that were necessarily taken for the greater good of the club. Tammy was not good enough and may never be. 

Oh. And a 33 year old auba is? Did you watch his last 1.5 years at arsenal.

Tammy showed enough to easily be a very good back up option/2nd striker. 

We don't have a 1st striker now and are expecting a has been to work wonders.

30 minutes ago, blahblahblah said:

Oh. And a 33 year old auba is? Did you watch his last 1.5 years at arsenal.

Tammy showed enough to easily be a very good back up option/2nd striker. 

We don't have a 1st striker now and are expecting a has been to work wonders.

Tbf, the only person Auba has ever had an issue is Arteta. He has been producing for Barca. I will wait and see what he brings. If I am understanding the price 18m pounds for three years is 6M a year? That is a pretty safe punt.

1 minute ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Tbf, the only person Auba has ever had an issue is Arteta. He has been producing for Barca. I will wait and see what he brings. If I am understanding the price 18m pounds for three years is 6M a year? That is a pretty safe punt.

Erm - Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang's Disciplinary Issues Emerge Following His Dortmund Suspension | 90min

He's had issues for quite some time. 

3 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

He has had disciplinary issues since his BVB days. Its as safe a punt as Ross barkley was. Hell he was just bought in for 15m right? Now we cant off load him, have to give him his wages etc etc. I see pretty much a similar scenario playing out here. Just because the money is 18m, does not make it a safe punt. It can end up costing us a very bright player in Broja and then chasing our tails with 50-100m punts on the moratas and lukakus of the world. Even the 18m is like 3 or 4 times of his actual worth. 

Its an absolute worthless deal.

8 hours ago, Blues Forever said:

Nope, we linked and signed Chukwuemeka and Casadei but both are more like no. 8 rather than a DM. Even De Jong himself isn't really a DM. The genuine DM like Tchouameni and Kamara got snapped fast by other clubs before we can even act.

comprehensive DMF list, including youth prospects

Blue bold are the doable nows, Kouadio Koné is the way to go for me, he can play anywhere in MF, super athlete

Declan Rice
Jude Bellingham    (not really a DMF, but can play a pivot, we MUST move hard for him next summer)
Nicolò Barella   closest thing to Kante
Frenkie de Jong  
Mikel Merino      
Marcos Llorente   

Wilfred Ndidi
Sandro Tonali  
Rúben Neves 
Kouadio KonéKoné | FIFA Mobile 22 | FIFARenderZ
Teun Koopmeiners   
Guido Rodríguez

Douglas Luiz  
Ismaël Bennacer   
Weston McKennie 
Martín Zubimendi 
André Zambo Anguissa
Leander Dendoncker
Danilo    (Palmeiras)   
Julian Weigl

youth

Khéphren Thuram
Manuel Ugarte
Samuele Ricci 
Lucas Gourna-Douath  
Ivan Ilić
Aster Vranckx
Raphael Onyedika
Noah Mbamba  17yo on Club Brugge
Marco Kana

Edited by Vesper

Just now, blahblahblah said:

He has had disciplinary issues since his BVB days. Its as safe a punt as Ross barkley was. Hell he was just bought in for 15m right? Now we cant off load him, have to give him his wages etc etc. I see pretty much a similar scenario playing out here. Just because the money is 18m, does not make it a safe punt. It can end up costing us a very bright player in Broja and then chasing our tails with 50-100m punts on the moratas and lukakus of the world. Even the 18m is like 3 or 4 times of his actual worth. 

Its an absolute worthless deal.

I don't agree. Barkley was never a deal that hurt the club being able to bring in players. Barkley was a decent squad player, nothing more. Not everyone we have will be a worldie. Deals like Lukaku are what will hurt us. If the manager wants to take a punt for 6M a year in the way prices are now, give him that. This is Tuchel's request, if enough of them do not work, he will answer for the deadwood. 

2 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I don't agree. Barkley was never a deal that hurt the club being able to bring in players. Barkley was a decent squad player, nothing more. Not everyone we have will be a worldie. Deals like Lukaku are what will hurt us. If the manager wants to take a punt for 6M a year in the way prices are now, give him that. This is Tuchel's request, if enough of them do not work, he will answer for the deadwood. 

We already have a deadwood named Lukaku on our books. He is not OFF the books. Thats 20m per year + 6m per year. How many more of such duds can we keep in our squad? You think we will be able to afford ANOTHER striker if (and when) Auba does not work. 

Also, I think TT first needs to answer for Lukaku. RL was bought with his go ahead. I think its high time we stop collecting deadwood strikers.