Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Inter Agree Terms With Sandro Tonali But Need To Find Agreement With Brescia

https://sempreinter.com/2020/06/07/inter-ahead-in-race-to-sign-tonali-but-still-no-agreement-with-brescia/

Italian Media Highlights Inter’s Plan To Sign Sandro Tonali Under Juventus Noses

https://sempreinter.com/2020/06/07/inter-have-a-plan-to-sign-juve-target-sandro-tonali/

'Tonali is much more complete than me' - Pirlo thinks Brescia talent will become a star

https://www.goal.com/en/news/tonali-is-much-more-complete-than-me-pirlo-thinks-brescia-talent-/1lbk3lk293yf81bai6mlbii4es

Brescia president: Barcelona offered €65m plus two players for Tonali

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/brescia-president-barcelona-offered-euro-65m-plus-two-players-for-tonali/view/news/361889

"He has the quality to play for Inter Milan," Inter sporting director Piero Ausilio recently said in an interview about Sandro Tonali. "But the thing that is missing is the economic foundation to be signed by us," Ausilio added, indirectly complaining about Brescia Calcio's high demands for the player. Brescia Calcio president Massimo Cellino recently underlined his club's financial demands in an interview with Corriere dello Sport in which he spoke about a failed bid by Barcelona.

"Nasser Ghanim Al-Khelaïfi would love to have him in Paris, he just wrote me today," Cellino said. "But Tonali will not go to France. Inter and Juventus are the clubs he prefers." Napoli and Fiorentina are two more Italian clubs interested in the 20-year-old midfielder. "[Napoli president] Aurelio de Laurentiis have offered €40 million. Fiorentina would also like to sign him." 

The most significant offer, however, arrived from Spain. "Before the coronavirus pandemic, Barcelona were willing to pay €65 million, plus two interesting players with a market value of €7.5 million—one of them a defensive player. The Catalans received an answer they didn't like, and it didn't come from Tonali." 

According to the Spanish paper, Mundo Deportivo, citing club sources, Barcelona have never made an offer. Celino's statements are just a vehicle to drive up Tonali's price. "Tonali's contract runs until 2021, Brescia are last and will likely be relegated," Jatin Dietl, Area Manager Italy said. "Even though the club has an option to renew his contract for one more year, Tonali will leave Brescia. As a result, the club is attempting to get the best possible price in what has been a difficult market."

Alonso liked this post about Chilwell [emoji38]
As he should. Alonso's stats are superior to Chilwell's this season whilst playing SO much less game time and for a team a position lower in the league.

I'm on the sidelines cheering you on Marcus!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Yeah it is not really important. We already signed two players. We can work on deals. Only important thing is that we have all players available in early September when new season starts.

This also means transfer window will be open through July and August.

3 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Is Thiago Silva for free one year contract worth a shot? 

Also does this hurt PSG chances to win CL?

A couple of years ago I think it would have been a shrewd move for the club to bring him in for a season, but he'll be 36 in September. I think it would be extremely difficult to expect him to come to the Premier League at that age and hit the ground running.

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

Bet you Thiago Silva ends up back together with his best buddy Luiz at Arse. They're always crying for a CB.

in springtime next season they will be a combined 70 years old!

Arse needs to sign Dani Alves and the trio will be 108 then

Buffon for backup keeper

151 years for the quartet

roflmaoooooooooooooooooooooo

this is fucked

every club in the world can take a run at Werner for the next 2 months now

unless we get the damn thing finished

How would this affect much, as we'd be agreeing to a pre-contract?

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

this is fucked

every club in the world can take a run at Werner for the next 2 months now

unless we get the damn thing finished

We can sign him (or any player) whenever we want, the transfer window means you can now register them to play.