Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea vs Watford


 Share

Recommended Posts

PRE/POST-MATCH DISCUSSION, LIVE CHAT AND ANALYSIS

D5FC723E-9D7F-4380-9641-6F809BC6C614.thumb.jpeg.907e911590457d32472718509a48401d.jpeg

2021/22 Premier League Matchday 38
May 22th, Sunday 2022
Stamford Bridge
4pm Kick Off (UK time)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Youth and goodbye matches for some veterans

 

Bettinelli

Azpilicueta Mbuyamba Rudiger

Brooking Jorginho Webster Williams

Vale

Soonsup-Bell Werner

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A home win be nice! Maybe a convincing one just because.. been a while. Know dont mean anything but still 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Youth and goodbye matches for some veterans

 

Bettinelli

Azpilicueta Mbuyamba Rudiger

Brooking Jorginho Webster Williams

Vale

Soonsup-Bell Werner

Bye for Azpi, Jorg and Werner. Nice! I would add Pulisic.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

No way Dave we need him.

and just let's get this fucking season over, we've had so much shit to put up with🥵

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am glad this annoying season is finally finishes.. Winnin European Super Cup and Club World Cup was nice, but CC and FA Cup final loss and the way we lodt against Real were beyond frustrating, so were many of our PL games. Hope we will not fuck up against Watford and secure 3rd place.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

I am glad this annoying season is finally finishes.. Winnin European Super Cup and Club World Cup was nice, but CC and FA Cup final loss and the way we lodt against Real were beyond frustrating, so were many of our PL games. Hope we will not fuck up against Watford and secure 3rd place.

3rd place is secured even with a loss. Unless you think Spurs are winning Norwich by at least 17 goals.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Kepa

Azpilicueta-Chalobah-Rudiger-Alonso

Mount-Kante-Saul

Pulisic-Havertz-Werner

Last game for Kepa ,Azpi (or not) , Rudiger, Alonso , Saul .

Some decent game pls like final game .

 

FSv0ycOWYAIAt-z?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by milka
Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, milka said:

Kepa

Azpilicueta-Chalobah-Rudiger-Alonso

Mount-Kante-Saul

Pulisic-Havertz-Werner

Last game for Kepa ,Azpi (or not) , Rudiger, Alonso , Saul .

Some decent game pls like final game .

 

FSv0ycOWYAIAt-z?format=jpg&name=small

You expect us to buy a player with the same or better ability than Kepa who would be happy to warm the bench for 95% of the matches all season?

I see no need throwing money away in some position which shouldn't be a priority for us. Kepa played few matches this season and he has not done badly. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Do I watch this nothing game and record the City game ?

Or say fuck it and just watch City, I can't record our game?

Someone make my mind up for me🤪

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

Do I watch this nothing game and record the City game ?

Or say fuck it and just watch City, I can't record our game?

Someone make my mind up for me🤪

Same dilemma - City on sky and Chelsea on laptop simultaneously with SSN on the phone could be a plan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, whats happening said:

KENEDY!

Can't believe he is still around, hopefully with the new ownership we will get rid of dead weight and be smarter with signings and loans. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

image.png

Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades.
While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online and continue to keep the forum up, as over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this domain by switching it off. 

KTBFFH
Thank You

Sure, let me in!