Lampard and Anelka

goonertalk

I’m sure you’ll all agree with me when I say Arsenal’s travelling support was absoloutely fantastic earlier this evening.

They sung their hearts out for the full 90 minutes as the Gunners triumphed to a 2-0 win over a physical Chelsea side.

However, the banter with both fans and players continued after full time where several Gooners waited outside in the Stamford Bridge car park.

Blues midfield star Frank Lampard was asked to give a ‘Cashley Cole’ note to the man himself, England International Lampard stupidly believed it was a real note before actually looking at the photo of Cole instead of the Queen’s head and subsequently throwed it on the ground.

That was just the start of the ‘abuse’ for Chelsea’s lavishly-paid stars. One fan had the bottle to run up to former Gunner Nicolas Anelka’s Mini-Cooper car chanting the words “Ian Wright Wright Wright” after Anelka earlier in the week admitted he left Arsenal after being told he wasn’t Ian Wright’s replacement in a Fans Poll.

A traffic jam forced Anelka’s car to stop. The Frenchman angrily got out of his car and said, “Come here and say that… pussy.” It surprised many of the Gooners watching on, but the fan made sure he got the last words by telling 30-year-old Anelka to “fuck off.”

Theres videos in the link above, I cant see them as they're via faccebook.....

Anyway....Anelka should have chinned that twat. Big hard Gooner fan probably standing 50 yards away telling Anelka to fuck off. I'd love to have read that Anelka went clambering over cars and shit to get after him. It would have been worth it imo.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic