Brighton 1-1 Chelsea

Jase

Mount - Havertz -CHO/Werner  - our best games this season was with this trio .

4-2-2-2 with Sarr LB  without Alonso  and Lukaku , Give us some rest from them Tuchel tnx .

Edited by milka

18 minutes ago, milka said:

Mount - Havertz -CHO/Werner  - our best games this season was with this trio .

What would be our best games this season? 

Probably Juventus 4:0

It was CHO Pulisic Ziyech 

Leicester away 0:3

a few days before CHO Havertz Mount but only goal contribution from attackers was Ziyech assist Pulisic goal from the bench. 

Spurs away 0:3 2nd half all goals with 352 Havertz - Lukaku and goals scored by Rudiger, Kante and Silva. 

I came to conclusion it is irrelevant who plays all 7 of them are pure shit! 

This would be our 3 best games this season and majority of goals came from defenders. Goals attackers scored were when it was game over. 

We are 35 games into season and none of them had more than 5 good games. Shocking stuff! 

On 08/01/2022 at 20:03, Jase said:

Brighton vs Chelsea
PRE/POST-MATCH DISCUSSION, LIVE CHAT AND ANALYSIS

Chelsea.Champions.League.Final_.TEAMtalk

2021/22 Premier League Matchday 23
18th January, Saturday 2022
AMEX Stadium
20:00 Kick Off (UK time)

Saturday? I am afraid it is Tuesday already 

Anyway I thought that 4-2-2-2 looked quite ok the other day. As long as we only have Alonso and Azpi as wingback options, I agree. Back 4 is better

Not gonna post a lineup. Used to be fun but now isn’t with all the absences. Defence picks itself and attack doesn’t matter. So many players there and none makes a difference. 

Since so many people on here are saying the same thing, I can only hope that Tuchel sees it the same way., and opts for a simple back four with more attacking prowess up front.

Would be a massive result if we can get maximum points in this game., given how they pegged us back at the Bridge.

Edited by Blue Armour

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

what a nightmare atm

SO frustrated with him and the board

soeffingxtraordinary | Beauty, Beauty women, Bubble goth

I just want accountability when it comes to him. I wouldn't be so vocal if i believed he will actually be punished with some bench time.

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

I'm not ready for another 90 minutes of Lukaku, it's too soon.

I think the entire attack will be changed based on Tuchel's feelings after the City game.

This may be a game to change to a back 4. I'd consider Sarr at left back just because I think he'd have a better chance dealing with Lamptey, and an extra body in midfield whether that's Jorginho, Kante and Kova as a three or someone like Mount dropping in when needed might be required. We got dominated by them at home, and I think winning the midfield battle against them will be the key.

Just now, Superblue_1986 said:

I think the entire attack will be changed based on Tuchel's feelings after the City game.

This may be a game to change to a back 4. I'd consider Sarr at left back just because I think he'd have a better chance dealing with Lamptey, and an extra body in midfield whether that's Jorginho, Kante and Kova as a three or someone like Mount dropping in when needed might be required. We got dominated by them at home, and I think winning the midfield battle against them will be the key.

I really hope you're right but i'll believe it when i see it. We've had false dawns in this regard before. If selection is done on merit Lukaku won't see the pitch again until Plymouth come to town.