Chelsea 2-0 Spurs

Jase

5 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

One week off now. I bet majority of players are off to Dubai 🤣

I do hope we have a two squad solution for this. Let the main guys go to the Emirates already and play the reserve’s vs  Plymouth 

6 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

I do hope we have a two squad solution for this. Let the main guys go to the Emirates already and play the reserve’s vs  Plymouth 

Why? It's just a flight like anywhere else in Europe. We will do full rotation for both games Plymouth and Al Hilal. Actually we will use those games to get players match fit after the break. 

Amazing what you can do when you move the ball forward quicker, take people on and create chances !! We needed the win, but we also needed to play with a bit more excitement, which we did . Thiago has been amazing since he came !! Now the Boards priority must be to keep Rudi — he deserves parity at least with the top earners

9 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Why? It's just a flight like anywhere else in Europe. We will do full rotation for both games Plymouth and Al Hilal. Actually we will use those games to get players match fit after the break. 

It’s a 7.5 hours flight. I don’t think you can do such a long flight one way within Europe 

but the main thing is they have to get adjusted to the climate, the time difference and rest after the travel 

14 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

It’s a 7.5 hours flight. I don’t think you can do such a long flight one way within Europe 

but the main thing is they have to get adjusted to the climate, the time difference and rest after the travel 

Im in Dubai atleast one week every year and never having jet lag or need to rest after the flight.. But im also drunk all the time there so it might not be comparable.

One of the better performance we had in some time, though there is still work to be done to get back to the level we were while we were leading. 

Was a good team performance, everyone played their part well and we have the 3 points. 

Lukaku - enough is already said. Always felt that Kovačić is the most underrated player in the team ... he has to compete against the likes of Kante and Jorginio but his presence in the team is very vital and yest was again one of those performance which the stats might say otherwise but his presence in the middle gives the stability that is needed. Same as Mount. 

If only Ziyech can have such performance consistently, then we truly have a WC player on our hand. His off the ball play was excellent, you could find him tracking back & defending, switching flanks when needed, the drive and finally the trademark attitude post the goal. 

Not sure if it is me but off late Kante has been performing bad as per his standard. He gives away ball easily and his passing seems hopeful ones. Maybe reading too much into thing but I hope he gets back to the elite level. 

Good Win, on to the next one ... 

Spurs do need new signings etc but it's funny to see that Conte moaned about the gap between them and us again yesterday when this is the same Spurs side that gave Liverpool a run for their money about a month ago and smaller teams than Spurs have caused us more problems (e.g. Brighton) than they did in all the games this season. 

4 hours ago, Jase said:

Spurs do need new signings etc but it's funny to see that Conte moaned about the gap between them and us again yesterday when this is the same Spurs side that gave Liverpool a run for their money about a month ago and smaller teams than Spurs have caused us more problems (e.g. Brighton) than they did in all the games this season. 

Contes post match on R5 was hilarious. Basically saying none of his players were up to the job- he wont be around long with Levys stinginess